Oc Info + Story

Name: Yana
Age: 11 (when I googled Kiawe's age it said 11-19 like bro what)
Height: 5'10

The amount of pokemon registered in her pokedex: 17.

All of her pokemon: Gengar (F), Spiritomb (M), Mismagius (M), Haunter (M), (Shiny)Chandelure (F), Palossand (M), Frillish (F), Rotom, Dragapult (F), Mimikyu (F), Drifblim (F), Sinistea (F), Yamask (Kanto), Runerigus, Aegislash, Trevenant (M).

Specializes in ghost types.

her team: Gengar, Spiritomb, Chandelure, Dragapult, Mimikyu, Runerigus. (Sometimes switches but Gengar, Mimikyu and Dragapult stay the same)

 (Sometimes switches but Gengar, Mimikyu and Dragapult stay the same)

(This is what she looks like, drawing is made by me)

Yana was born in the Sinnoh region with her older brother (10 at time). Her father wasn't really in her life so it was just her, her mom and her brother. All of that changed when a strange pokemon attacked her house, it took the form of her mother and tried to lure her downstairs but her real mother pulled her inside her room and dragged her to a closet, she told her not to make a sound. Her mother pushed a drawer to the cracking door and called the police. It broke in and Yana witnessed her mother die right in front of her. Her brother came home later after the police came and retrieved her. She then went to live with her aunt. Her aunt noticed how much she had a sort of connection to ghost types so she took her to all kinds of haunted places in different regions, Yana would have a blast finding ghost type pokemon. But when they got back to Sinnoh from Kanto on her 10th birthday her aunt passed from an illness she had for a long time. Yana was sad but couldn't cry, she didn't know why. She moved with her older brother who was an archaeologist and 20 years old now to the Alola region, she mostly stayed inside but would occasionally go out to find Ghost type pokemon. She met Gengar and Spiritomb in the same spot in Kanto and caught them, she found that Gengar acted kind of like her mother but shrugged it off. Then she found an egg when her brother took her to the Galar region and took care of it until it hatched into a Dreepy. She raised it until it was a Dragapult and it had the same behavior as her aunt because Dragapult would always carry her out of nowhere and bring her somewhere with ghost types. She then met her other ghost type pokemon later on, she recently received an egg found in the Kalos region and she's taking care of it. When she turned 11 her brother decided it would be best for her to enroll her in the pokemon school. She would start in a week.

(You can see I took inspiration from the short story 'I heard it too' on YT!)

Don't be a silent reader! I want to improve so be free to comment any mistakes I made while writing, commenting feedback also helps boost this book!