🅕︎🅐︎🅜︎🅘︎🅛︎🅨︎ 🅛︎🅘︎🅝︎🅔︎

It was a normal day in my house, wake up, look for Ted, and go to sleep.

My mom wasn't letting any of us go to school since our older brother Ted went missing. I don't know why since he didn't even live with us in the first place. I guess she was just paranoid.

I laid down on my mattress letting out a sigh of relief, glad that the day was finally over.

That was until I heard a tap on my window

Weird...

I thought until I heard it again but this time a more urgent one. I gave in walking over to the window, pushing it open to see...

Ted.

"Ted, what the fuck?! You're supposed to be missing!" I scolded my eyes widening at the sight of my 23-year-old brother, who had been missing for a WHOLE WEEK! Standing in front of me!

"Look, this is hard to explain but this is the last time you will ever see me or speak to me again. I know this is hard to process but I'm in deep shit alright? Either you come with me or this is it" He confessed with an urgent look on his face.

"Ted...What's going on?" I blurted out confused.

"Like I said Hana I don't have time to explain either you pack your shit or I leave without you" He stared blankly.

I dragged him through my window shushing him and grabbing my backpack from my drawer. I crammed as much as possible into it until it was loaded to its utmost.

I grabbed my beat-up Converse from the corner of my room pulled them onto my feet and headed toward the window after Ted.

"TED YOU DUMB FUCK! HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET DOWN? I AM NOT 6, 5!" I exclaimed slapping his arm.

"SHUT UP! I'll catch you dumb-ass!" He explained as if he could do it.

"It's your funeral..." I mumbled jumping down and trying my best to let him catch me.

"Oh, you're lighter than I thought..." He replied dumbfounded.

As we walked closer to his car, I noticed the 2 people sat in it.

"Uh, Ted why are there people in your car?" I asked pointing at it.

"Oh that's just the guys don't worry I'll explain later"

----------
As I got into the back of the car I looked to my right to the person sitting next to me. He was staring at me with a sort of creepy grin.

"Um- Hi?" I stammered as the car started moving.

"Charlie stop freaking her out she's a newbie" The guy sitting next to Ted laughed.

"Okay okay...I'm Charlie I'm assuming your Hana?"He smiled loosening up.

"Oh yeah...Can someone explain what's happening?" I asked still flabbergasted at what was happening.

"Ted you dickhead you basically kidnapped her!... I'm Schlatt, this is Charlie, and of course you know Ted. Long story short Ted got in deep shit with us and now we run one of the biggest mafias in the country" The guy who I now know as Schlatt explained.

"Ted... You. Are the BIGGEST FUCK-HEAD EVER!" I groaned.

"Like you are now randomly part of a fucking MAFIA! And now I have to get involved because I don't want to lose you!" I complained.

"Get over it, we're involved now and there is no going back" He focused his attention back on the road.

I huffed before grabbing my phone out of my pocket and turning it on.

"Well that's going to be a problem..." Schlatt stated grabbing my phone out of my hand and chucking it out of the window.

"Are you... FUCKING KIDDING ME?! SO FIRST YOU KIDNAP ME AND NOW YOU BREAK MY PHONE?!!" I shouted.

"DO YOU WANT TO BE TRACKED DOWN AND SHOT?" He snapped screaming as loud as his vocal cords would allow him.

I stayed silent.

"No, I didn't fucking think so..." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"Fucking asshole..."

----------

When we finally arrived everyone had sort of calmed down. When we pulled up outside the house I crained my neck up to see a huge mansion.

These guys must be rich...

I thought to myself.

"Surprised?" I heard Charlie say from behind me.

"Definitely..." I replied walking into the house.

Suddenly a hand grabbed mine startling me. I look behind me to see Ted,

"Come on I'll take you to your room" He said pulling me upstairs toward it.

We walked down endless corridors before finally finding my room.

"I tried to add some of the things you like to make up for kind of forcing this onto you..." He confessed awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Thank you Ted..." I thanked him pulling him into a hug.

"I'm gonna head to bed now so good night" He yawned turning toward his room.

"Good night..." I mumbled back heading toward my bed and flopping down into it letting myself drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one is complete!

Word count: 853

Don't forget to vote!

HANA IS 16 BTW!!!!
<33