Sanzu continued, his voice now grave and menacing. "Setting you free won't make a difference because you will still choose to protect your sister from us instead of handing her over." His words echoed around the warehouse, the sound of his laughter still ringing in their ears. His body was tense with anticipation, and a cruel smile spread across his face. The man in front of him knew full well that agreeing to Sanzu's terms was not even an option; his sister was everything to him, and he couldn't possibly hand her over to these men.

His voice turned deep and serious, sending shivers down the man's spine. "Even if you offer your own life, you will have no other choice." As if punctuating his words, Sanzu's finger tightened on the trigger of the gun he was holding, causing a faint clicking sound from the hammer cocking back. The sound of gunfire echoed in the warehouse, and the smell of gunpowder filled the air. The man, who had been on his knees, collapsed to the ground, his body limp. His cold, blue eyes lingered on him for a moment before turning to the last captive man, his smile turning into a smug grin. "Do you still wish to protect your sister?" His voice had a dangerous edge to it, and the man could feel the weight of Sanzu's words hanging heavy in the air.

"Those are useless, you don't have to worry," Sanzu chuckled darkly. He leaned in closer to the man and gave him a cold stare, his blue eyes glowing with a menacing gleam. The man could feel his heart racing, the tension in the warehouse thick and heavy. Sanzu seemed to enjoy the power he held over the men, relishing in his control and superiority. He was playing a game, and he was winning, with the man at his mercy. The man's fear was palpable, his body shaking as Sanzu continued to taunt and toy with him. He wanted the man to feel weak and helpless, to know that he was at Sanzu's mercy and that there was nothing he could do about it.

The sudden opening of the warehouse door caught everyone by surprise, and no one could have anticipated what came next. Kanji burst through the entrance, a young woman in his arms. She was clearly beaten, bruised, and bleeding heavily as he threw her to the ground. The sound of her body hitting the cold concrete echoed inside the warehouse, and for a moment there was an uneasy silence. No one dared to breathe as they watched the brutality of it all.

Sanzu straightened his back, his blue eyes burning with a chilling indifference. He calmly watched as Kanji turned and left without a word, the silence that followed his exit almost as jarring as the violence that had just occurred. The tension in the warehouse was palpable, and everyone felt the weight of what had just transpired. It was as though time stood still, and they were all holding their breath, unable to process what had just happened.

Fear filled the woman's eyes as she looked up at Sanzu, pleading for help. Yet instead of offering a hand of assistance, Sanzu only added to her despair. His cruel words stung, and his mocking tone added insult to injury.

"I am sorry :(" Sanzu said sarcastically, patting her head with his gun, "The only woman I'm willing to help is my girlfriend, not some girl who's a daughter of low commoner people." His snarky smirk only made her feel even more helpless, and his command to his men to start doing whatever they wanted with her only made the situation more dire.

The woman's world crumbled even further, and the weight of what was happening crushed her. She cried uncontrollably, her body trembling as she tried to plead for help, but the words that came out of her mouth only made Sanzu laugh harder. It was a cruel and hopeless moment for her, one that she would never forget.

The woman's brother couldn't help but watch as his sister was surrounded by several men. Her skin was visible to him, her cries were painful to hear, and he was shocked to see that his sister was being treated like a sex object by these men because of his betrayal of Bonten. He was even more shocked when someone whispered in his ear without him noticing their presence.