'I can't hold it.' I groan as I release more seed all over my body.

Immediately, Xave drops his fangs and bites my neck as he moans out his release into my body.

Magical.

That's the only word I can think of that can even try to describe what I'm feeling.

Magical.

As soon as Xave marked me, I felt complete.

Agnes also sat up in her bed with fully white hair as she is moaning and moaning like she is about to find her own release.

We all look at her and moments later, Agnes cums all over the bed, looking like a sex goddess. Holy fuck. The glow she is admitting is gorgeous and alarming at the same time.

Not sure what to do, Xave and I disconnect. Then as soon as Agnes finishes, she opened her eyes and jumps on me.

Agnes sinks down onto my cock and we both let out a loud moan. Fuck. I rip her gown off and run my hands all over her body. I sit up and bury my nose in her neck as she throws her head back.

'Fuck, Agnes. I'm so fucking sorry. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to.' I beg her.

She finally looks at me in the eyes and shushes me with her finger over my lips.

Agnes is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. No one can compare to her. I am so in love with her that it hurts that I haven't been with her this last week.

'Fuck now, talk later.' She tells me in her sweet voice. Leaning down, she captures my lips while she continues to rock her hips and grind on me.

'Oh, I missed you so much.' I tell her as I roll us over so she's under me and I just start giving it to her. Thrust after thrust, I pound into her harder and deeper than the last.

The euphoria I feel is something I will never forget.

Grabbing her hip, I start rutting into her and I can't help but throw my head back. 'Fuck!' I moan.

'Yes, daddy. Right there.' Agnes moans as her nails dig into my arms.

That's when I feel it. This time is going to be different. I can feel my cock start to swell and the tip expands to lock us together.

'Oh shit.' I growl, it feels so good. 'You ready, darlin?'

'Put a pup inside me, Alpha.' Agnes moans. With that, I completely lose it. I reach my climax and start emptying my balls into my mate.

I reach down and start rubbing her clit as I take one of her nipples into my mouth. A few seconds later, she reaches her climax and sucks the remainder of my seed into her body like a vacuum.

We are both moaning and screaming as we enjoy the experience of our first tie together.

I have heard my dad and grandfather talk about knotting and what it means but fuck me, I didn't know sex could feel any better. But knotting does. I want to do this a million times with Agnes.

Feeling that we are fused together, I continue to rock my hips and grind into her because it just feels so amazing.

After about 10-15 more minutes of me stealing as much pleasure as I can, Agnes rolls me over to my back.

She immediately starts fucking the absolute shit out of me. She is slamming into me like she is trying to shatter my hips. It's wonderful.

I no longer feel connected to her with my knot so the tie must be complete. After Agnes cums all over me, I go to remove her because I literally have nothing left to give me. She took all my cum in the tie and I'm completely empty.

Agnes stops me, starts grinding on me, and then sinks her teeth into my chest, right above my heart.

Well, I reached my climax but I'm not shooting anything. I am trying to but it's already all in her body. It's a strange sensation. Reaching my climax and cumming with no ejaculation. I love it and hate it at the same time.

'Maybe I should drain you, daddy.' Agnes links me.

'Do it, love. I deserve it.' I reply.

'Let's see how well your vampire can help you and Brock recover. I love you, Briggs. I'll see you in a couple days.' She states so sweetly as I start to get light headed the more she drinks from me.

My head is dark, I'm floating around, Brock is high. This is payback.

Anges' P.O.V.

That tie, was amazing. I didn't know mating was going to be that enjoyable. I can still feel all the seed in my lower abdomen that Briggs released while I dismount his unconscious body.

I didn't necessarily want to put him out but he needs to understand what happens when you take too much blood from someone. It's also a lesson Riley is going to face when I'm done with him.

Speaking of. Riley comes over and gets onto his knees in front of me, lifts my leg over his shoulder, and starts feasting on me.

I immediately put my hands in his hair because of how amazing it feels. I know this is his way of starting to say sorry for what happened when we got here, with that she-wolf but we are going have a serious conversation later.

'Fuck me, give me your seed baby.' I moan and in one swift movement, I am bend over the bed with Riley slamming into me.

'Yes, fuck!' He moans. Leaning down he starts kissing up my back and over my shoulders.

'I will never be able to tell you how sorry I am, love. I didn't know that was going to happen. There was no reason that should have happened. Please forgive me, Agnes.' He pleads through the link as he continues the assault on my pussy.

'Fuck!' I scream when he grabs my hip and really gets in deep.

'No. Fuck now, talk later.' I command back to him.

This is absolutely not how I wanted to make our first pup but at this point it can't be helped. I am so mad at what happened because all I wanted to do was make a good first impression and it was ruined.

I know and understand that my wolf males have a past that does not include me and appears to involve she-wolves from this pack. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but how I feel is not ok.

After a couple more minutes I feel Riley's cock start to swell, even more than it normally does. Next I feel the head expand and lock onto my cervix as he ruts into me.

It feels so fucking good, but I refuse to really enjoy it. I will wait till I'm with Xave to appreciate all this pleasure.

Riley keeps grinding and moan how much he loves me and no one will be able to make him feel the way I do. Then he finally unloads and I climax. My body sucks the shit out of his cock and drains his balls into my womb.

I feel normal, I don't feel like I'm going to power surge and pass out. The guys mating and marking must have been the final piece. After Riley is done, he collapses on me and lays on my back.

If I wasn't to aggravated with him, I would have continued to fuck him but I can't. I just want the tie to release so I can nearly drain him, too.