"What? I'm not leaving her alone with you. It could be a trap. She could get kidnapped. I heard that gangs are using kids to kidnap women."

"We're just going to the station. Look, you can see it from there. Unless you're afraid she's going to leave before she figures out your plan?" I growl.

"What is she talking about?" the woman asks.

"Nothing, Elizabeth."

"Just her," I repeat. He sneers.

"Honestly, Michael. It's fine, I'll be right back," the woman says, then takes my hand. "Let's go, sweetie." She leads me down the street to the police station when we get in, I release her hand.

"That is a bad man. Don't go back. Have an officer take you home," I tell her. Her eyebrows narrow in confusion.

"What? Sweetie, what are you talking about?"

"That man you were with isn't good. Trust me."

"Honey, you're too young to know. He's been nothing but sweet to me this whole night."

"Are you planning on sleeping with him?"

"What? No. This isn't a date. It's a dinner between friends."

"He doesn't see it like that. I'm telling you, don't go back. On an unrelated note, where am I?"

"What? This is Mapleville."

"Mapleville?" I repeat. 

"Yeah. But back to Michael-"

"He's planning to hurt you. He is evil. I have to go now," I say, then hesitate.  "I'm warning you not to go back, but I cannot do much more than that. I must go now." Then, I run back out to where I left  Deadpool. 

"We're in Mapleville!" I announce. 

"What did you Elizabeth, girlie?" the man from the street- Michael- growls, appearing behind me with a knife in hand. I look at him with a bored expression.  

"The truth. You're bad."

"Oh, I'll show you just how bad I am, he snarls.  Then it hits me. This man is trying to threaten me. Deadpool appears right behind him and points, as if asking should I kill this dude?

"Do tell," I say.

"Well, you ruined my date, so I think I'll ruin that pretty little cloak of yours."

"Go on, go on."

"Then I'll think I'll beat you up."

"Oh, really?"  Deadpool asks, tapping Michael on the shoulder, alerting  him that Deadpool was right behind him when he was threatening me.

"So where are we?"  Deadpool asks. 

"A town called Mapleville."

"A town called Mapleville," he repeats.

"Are you a parrot?"

"Have you ever seen a parrot?"

"No." 

"Really? What about in a zoo?"

"What's a zoo?"  Mother may have mentioned what it was when I was younger, but I do not remember it.

"You know, with all the animals in cages."

"You keep animals in cages? Back on Azarath, that was a crime."

"Well, they're big cages."

"It doesn't matter if it's a big cage if it's still a cage." Hell was a cage, and it's huge. What's the difference for how big the cage is?