Chapter 14

Raven

"What's the plan, sister?" Sloth asks me.

"How the hell should I know? You're the ten thousand year old demon slash spirit," I say. 

"You're the one who reads!" he accuses, like his castle isn't just books.

"You're the smart one," I remind him.

"You're the Ravenclaw," he tells me. 

"What? What does my Hogwarts house have to do with anything? And aren't you a Ravenclaw too?" I retort.

"God, you're acting like siblings," Tony groans. Everyone in the room gives him a look that calls him stupid. I know he's not stupid, but he acts like it sometimes.

"They are siblings, you idiot," Natasha groans. 

Tell your brother he will be greatly punished for his betrayal, Trigon shouts in my head. 

Yeah, yeah. Take your threats and shove them up your ass, will you?

"Hey, we should all have a group therapy session," Clark says out of nowhere. Everyone is silent as we stare at him in silent judgement.

"That's it, I quit everything. Clark, I'm disowning you," I tell him, thumping my head on the table.

"Hey!" he cries, offended.

"Clark, if we dealt with our trauma like a normal person, half of us wouldn't even  be here," I tell him. Because if Bruce went to therapy, he probably wouldn't have become the Batman, Damian probably wouldn't have been born, Dick would've never become Robin, and if Dick wasn't Robin,  he wouldn't have made the Teen Titans, so I wouldn't be here, and Kori would've been captured by those creepy ass aliens, and Gar and Jaime would be god knows where. If Tony had been to therapy after his kidnapping (in the first movie) he probably wouldn't have made the Iron Man suit, or saved New York, so the Avengers wouldn't exist, because the program thing never would've been launched. So really, f*** therapy. 

"Raven, you don't believe that, do you?" Clark asks.

"No, no, she has a point," Constantine says.

"What? How?"

"Well, the leaders slash creators of both of our teams were formed out of trauma, so with therapy, we would've never been a team that saved the world multiple times, so the government probably would've caught you by now. Then there would be the experiments to find out how you got your powers, and how they could recreate it to make super soldiers with superpowers like super strength, and then they would use your body to find out your weaknesses and proceed to wipe out the rest of your kind, " Damian tells everyone.

"Oh, I like him," Sloth says, nudging my arm and winking. I have to keep from groaning, and settle for an eye roll. 

I will kill the boy if you don't let me out! Trigon yells, sending a spike of pain through my head. 

Yeah, yeah. f*** off, mother****er.