Chapter 8

Damian

Raven comes out dressed in her normal outfit, interrupting the awkward silence.

"Raven. Explain. Now," my father growls. She rolls her eyes.

"Friday, can you pull up a file on the seven sins?" she asks. Friday? Who's Friday?

"Of course, Miss Roth," a voice coming from the ceiling replies. I nod. It's a computer. All of a sudden, the seven sins along with skulls appear in the middle of the room.

"Cool. It's 3D!" Gar says. Raven rolls her eyes.

"Holograph, Beast Boy," she corrects. She walks to the holograph and takes the skull that has the word Wrath under it and makes it grow.

"Wrath is the one who brought me here. He wants me to release my father. Some of my brothers sided with him. I know Envy and Greed have joined him, but I'm not sure about the rest," Raven says. As she says their names, they disappear in the hologram.

"Why do they want your father out?" the assassin-Natasha-asks.

"My father was one of their main sources of power. Without him, they're weaker."

"How do we defeat them?" Batman asks.

"My other brothers. Sloth, Gluttony, Lust. I know for a fact that Sloth didn't side with them because Sloth hates Father. With a passion. Lust probably didn't side with them, but I'm not 100% sure. Gluttony could go either way," she says.

"And since you're Pride, we don't have to worry about you," Natasha murmurs. Raven nods.

"So, what do we do?"

"I go alone and see who's on what side," Raven tells us. I stand.

"No."

"Yes, Damian. The others aren't like me. They don't hold their powers in. Sloth's too lazy too, Lust is too...busy too, and Gluttony, well, I don't really want to get into that guy," Raven says.

"You're still not going alone," I growl. She raises an eyebrow in a silent challenge.

Game on, Pride.