Chapter 15

Dick

"If we attack on the thirteenth I don't believe they'll see us coming," Sloth says, narrowing his eyes on the hologram.

"No, they'll see us coming," Raven tells him.

"How?"

"They know you like to attack on days that have 3s in them," she states. He scowls.

"So what do you suggest we do?" he retorts.

"On the twelfth. They do know how much you choose to ignore that day's existent."

"You make me sound crazy," he says.

"You are crazy," Raven snaps. Then Damian, Bruce, Tony, and Natasha come back into the room.

"Raven, we analyzed the maps Sloth gave us, and we believe we have a plan. We do need a distraction, though," Bruce says.

"Tell us the plan, then Sloth and I can decide on the distraction," Raven tells him. Dami, being the adorable, overprotective kid in love person he is, goes to stand next to Raven. 

"We attack at midnight. Using the cover of darkness, a stealth team will go to the castle and sneak in,"  Bruce starts.

"Sneak into where?" Sloth interrupts. 

"The room with the demons, obviously," Tony deadpans. 

"What? The demons aren't our priority, you idiot," Sloth groans.

"Wait, what?" Bruce actually sounds confused.

"They're demons. You can't kill them while they're in their own domains. We have to go to vault and blow up their chakra's." 

"Their what's?" Tony asks.

"Sources of power. You know, the gems. Like Raven's?" Sloth asks. Everyone looks at the half demon. Or, more accurately, her gem.

"So if we blow it up, then it's all over?"

"Well, if you blow it up, they die."

"No killing," Bruce snaps.

"Wait, what? I thought the plan was to kill those m***********s?" Tony asks.

"We don't kill," Bruce growls. 

"Raven, are you sure you want to stay with them? They seem like such pricks," Tony says. Raven just sighs.

"How the hell did I get stuck with you idiots?" she mutters. Damian smirks.

"Do you think it's too late to return all the adults? The oldest person who can stay is Grayson," he says. 

"It's definitely too late," she says.

So after we've made a plan that, according to FRIDAY has a %93.73 chance of working, Raven decides to voice a thought.

"So, this plan is great and all, but we all have our jobs while we're in the castle. Who's going to be the distraction?" she asks. Just then, the doors are blown open.

"What's up, bitches?!!!" a dude dressed in red and black with two swords shouts.