Chapter 10

Damian

"What the hell, Raven? You're dying?" I demand.

"No, not dying. Just getting a little bit weak. Now, Lust is a bit of an bitch, so this is why you can't act on feelings. Shove them down to a place they can't escape," she says.

"I know, Raven. How bad can Lust be? He's like the most useless sin. He can't be that powerful," I mutter.

"That kind of talk is going to get you killed, Dami. Lust is one of the most... petty sins. He's pretty much a male Karen with superpowers and is a kinky little shit," she says.

"How do you know?"

"You'll see. It's horrifying." She shivers.

We appear in a bedroom. It's not really  a bedroom at all. Ew, ew, ew.  Oh damn. I see what she's talking about, and I can't even explain it. And I won't even try. Let's just say I might need therapy. I have the gross feeling of Lust and I effectively kill most of it, and shove the rest of it down where I never have to think of it again.

"Lust, cover yourself," Raven says, covering my eyes with her hand.

"Little sister, I'm a little busy," I hear someone growl.

"Get the people out of here," she orders.

"Urg, fine. Only because Sloth would kill me if I kept doing it in front of you," Lust groans.

"I would kill you if you keep doing it in front of me," she corrects.

"Whatever."

"Clean up this room," Raven orders.

"Bosy."

"Lust, I swear to all the gods or whatever the hell is real, that if you don't I will cut your head off. I know that won't kill you, but it'll still hurt like a shit."

"Fine. You're so mean. I don't get why father liked you so much," Lust mutters.

"Probably because I didn't spend all of my time sleeping with people," I hear Raven mutter. I have to keep from smirking. Atta girl.

"Get to the point, Pride," Lust barks.

"Have you teamed up with Wrath?"

"Of course not. I would never team up with that prude."

"But you wouldn't team up with us, either."

"Nope. I don't particularly care if Father gets freed or not. Just leave me out of it."

"Fine. Hope I never have to see you again," Raven says, before we disappear. She takes her hand off my eyes.

"So, Lust won't join?"

"No."

"Is that a good or a bad thing?" I ask.

"Good, I suppose. He won't join us, but he won't join Wrath either."

"So we're not gaining more enemies."

"Yes."

"Do you and Sloth get along?" I ask. Why would Sloth be the one to kill Lust?

"More than the others."

"Oh. Okay."

"Now, we're going to Gluttony." She shivers. "It's so gross."