Then, Jungkook takes out a coin from his bag, and Taehyung says, "Do you also believe in superstitions that throwing this coin into the water fulfills a wish?" Jungkook replies, "I've always wanted to do this since childhood."

Then, Jungkook closes his eyes, deep in thought. He throws the coin into the water from the bridge"After that, Taehyung asks Jungkook if he made a wish, and Jungkook replies, 'No, I can't tell; it won't come true.'"

"So, Taehyung doesn't say anything and sits in the car, while Jungkook, looking at Taehyung, thinks, 'What else can I wish for, apart from your happiness?'"

"Then, they both head to the airport and take their seats on the flight. Jungkook, later, gazes at London through the window."

"In his heart, Jungkook says, 'Thank you, London, for bringing my love closer to me.'"

Taehyung looks at jungkook who is looking outside from the window as he  thinks' i shouldn't have come to London; because  this poor soul will experience more pain in the future and I won't be able to do anything.'

"Then, they return to Korea and retrieve their car from the parking."

"Then, Jungkook says, 'Hyung, did you tell appa and papa that we're coming today?' Taehyung replies, 'No, I forgot.'"

 Jungkook says, 'That's good; we'll surprise them.' Taehyung responds, 'No, just you. I'll drop you at the mansion gate; I have some work to do.'"

 Jungkook asks, 'It's Sunday today; what work do you have?' Taehyung replies, 'Yeah, some work to take care of.'"

 Jungkook says, 'Please, Hyung, Dad and Appa will be happy,' looking at him with those doe two eyes that no one can ignore."

"Alright, let's go," Taehyung responds.

Meanwhile ~ in Kim mansion

'Ah.aaa hyung fast please aah yeah there oh ...'

"Lower your moans jimin ."

"But why should I? papa and Appa aren't even at home,"jimin says while sulking

Yoongi says, "Besides, there are maids, right?"

 Jimin says sarcastically, 'Well, you are my lawfully wedded husband; it's our choice. We can do whatever we want.'"

They are having morning sex but it's evening now because it's Sunday and also there is no one at home except them

"Suddenly, the doorbell rings, and Jimin says, 'It can't be papa and Appa. Taehyung and Jungkook aren't coming today either.'"

I'm.. Cum..ming Minnie and they both came in each other

After that, the maid opens the gate, and Jungkook and Taehyung come home. Jungkook asks if anyone else is at home, and the maid replies, "Only Yoongi sir and his husband."

So, Jungkook says, "I'll be right back," and suddenly yoongi comes out shirtless from his room, asking, "Who's there?"

Upon seeing Jungkook and Taehyung, he smiles and approaches them. Jungkook mentions, "I'll go get Jimin hyung," and heads towards Jimin's room. At that moment, Yoongi says, "No, wait."

However, when Jungkook enters the room, he finds Jimin naked under the blanket, causing him to be shocked.

Then, blushing, Jimin asks, "Jungkook, when did you come in?"

So, Jungkook says, "Oh, hyung, you blush too?" and Jimin replies, "Do you think I'm shameless?"

Then, Jungkook comes out and finds Yoongi and Taehyung having a conversation.

So, Jungkook takes a seat on the couch, and Jimin also joins, but he seems to be awkwardly moving or not walking smoothly.

At that moment, Taehyung asks, "What's wrong, hyung? Do you need help?" Yoongi smirks and replies, "No, he doesn't need anyone's help, right, Minnie?"

Then, Jimin reassures, "No, I'm fine," and they all sit on the couch, chatting. Jungkook asks, "Where are Papa and Appa?" to which Jimin responds, "They went to a business friend's function."

Then, the four of them continue talking until it's dinner time. After dinner, Taehyung goes to his room, and Yoongi heads to his own room.

As Jungkook is about to leave, Jimin grabs his hand and asks, "Did anything happen in London?" Innocently, Jungkook responds, "What do you mean? What happened?"

So, Jimin says, "Did you both...?" and Jungkook interrupts, asking, "Did we what?" Jimin straightforwardly responds, "Had sex."

Then, Jungkook blushes and nods. Jimin says, "Really?"

Then, Jimin hugs Jungkook and says, "Thanks, Jungkook." Confused, Jungkook asks, "Thanks for what, hyung?"

Jimin says, "For staying with Taehyung."

 Jungkook says, "I won't stay with him, then where will I stay?"

After talking for a while, they both head back to their respective rooms.

Taehyung stands on his room's balcony and makes a call to someone.

Taehyung says, "Hello," and a voice responds, "Hello, sir." Taehyung then adds, "Have the divorce papers been prepared?"

So, the lawyer says, "Yes, sir. Just need to send them?" Taehyung responds, " don't file for the divorce now."

The lawyer asks, "Why, sir?" Taehyung replies, "They are not needed right now," and then ends the call.

As soon as he turns around, Jungkook is standing there.

____________________________________________________________________________

here we go with another chapter 

i know I'm updating very late I'm sorry but there is wedding season going on in India so I'm very busy but i try to update twice a week 

give me your feedbacks and vote

Vote for BTS❤️

love yourself💜