Chapter 72: Face slapping!

[Hello ฅ^ﻌ^ฅ I just want to tell you all in advance that this story will be updated very slowly because I have to change every ' & " because it cannot be save just by the copy paste (╥﹏╥). But if you really want to read it in advance, you can just search the title and voala you can read it online৻( ̀ ᗜ ́ ৻)]

Zhang Qiang was several years older than Lin Sha.

His parents had long hoped that he would get married and start a family and have a grandson soon.

But because Zhang Qiang's girlfriend was Lin Sha, their marriage had been delayed until now.

Now that Lin Sha was pregnant, his parents would definitely be very happy.

Compared to his eldest grandson, eighty thousand Yuan was nothing?

The more Zhang Qiang thought about it, the happier he became.

He couldn't wait to go home and share the good news with his parents.

Lin Shasha continued, "Last time, my parents were angry about the dowry. This time, shouldn't your parents go to my house to apologize to my parents?"

Before this, the Zhang family couldnt even bear to part with eighty thousand yuan, so the Lin family's parents were really disappointed.

Zhang Qiang quickly nodded. "Of course! Don't Worry, Shasha. I'll make my parents apologize."

"That's good." Seeing Zhang Qiang's good attitude, Lin Shasha was also relieved. She knew that Zhang Qiang was definitely not the kind of person ye Zao had described.

How could she and the child not even be worth 80,000 yuan in Zhang Qiang's heart?

Back at home.

Zhang Qiang told his parents the good news.

Hearing this, mother Zhang looked at Zhang Qiang in surprise. "What did you say?"

Zhang Qiang continued, "I said that Sha Sha is pregnant! She has my child!"

Father Zhang was sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper. When he heard this, he said with a face full of joy, "Really? Xiao Lin is really pregnant?"

"Really!" Zhang Qiang took out the test report from his bag. "Look, this is the hospital report."

Father Zhang took the report with trembling hands and saw the words clearly on it. He said excitedly, "There's a future! Our Old Zhang family finally has a future! God bless! Thank you, Bodhisattva!"

Father Zhang immediately knelt on the ground and kowtowed a few times.

Mother Zhang snatched the report from father Zhang's hands, "What are you meddling in? Are you really pregnant?"

"Mom, you're going to have a grandchild soon!"

Mother Zhang did not show much joy. She frowned and said, "Is she trying to threaten you with pregnancy?"

"What?" Zhang Qiang was stunned.

Mother Zhang snorted. "Don't tell me she didnt ask for anything!"

She had seen many people like Lin Sha. She just wanted to use the child to tie Zhang Qiang down.

Pregnant before marriage!

She was really unscrupulous.

Pui!

Shameless!

The Zhang family had been through a lot of bad luck for eight lifetimes to meet such a shameless woman.