Chapter 12: Poor Educational Background

5000 bucks! It was more than two months of her salary!

The owner smiled and replied, "Miss, there are two types of precious medicinal herbs in your prescription. The 5000 price tag is actually the discounted price."

5000 bucks was considered a discounted price? It was too expensive!

Ye Shu was startled, so she hastily tugged at Ye Zhuo's sleeve and said, "Let's not get the medicine anymore! Zhuo Zhuo! Let's go home! I'm still healthy, so there is no need for me to take any medicine. I'll be fine after resting for a few days."

"It's fine if you don't want it." The owner took back the medicine.

Ye Zhuo patted Ye Shu's hand smilingly while she turned her head to look toward the owner. "We're taking the medicine, boss! Here's the money." As Ye Zhuo spoke, she took out the money from her pocket and passed it to the owner.

The owner placed the money into the currency counting machine. It was precisely 5000 bucks. He could not help but take an extra glance at Ye Zhuo while thinking to himself how the young maiden was so accurate that the money that she gave him was precisely 5000 bucks without even counting it.

Meanwhile, Ye Shu undoubtedly felt very guilty. "I'm really fine, Zhuo Zhuo!" She could only make 5000 bucks after working for two whole months.

"Mom, we can always earn more money after losing it. However, taking care of the health of our bodies is our responsibility. Moreover, we only live once!" Ye Zhuo said in all apparent seriousness.

"The young maiden is right. What's 5000 bucks compared to your health?" The owner passed the medicine to Ye Shu. "Miss, you have a filial, kind daughter!"

Ye Shu received the medicine and replied, "Thank you."

After returning from the traditional Chinese medicine dispensary, Ye Zhuo headed to the market.

She was planning to get some fish and meat. Ye Shu's body was truly too weak, so she needed more nutritious food.

In the Mu family's home.

Mu Yourong was the pure-blood daughter of a wealthy family, after all. As a result, she adapted to the life of living in a wealthy family rather quickly.

The only thing that made her feel slightly uneasy was that the little b*tch Ye Zhuo had actually left the family.

If she was as bored as she was in her past life, at least she could find joy teasing the little b*tch. As a result, she felt that something was missing in her life.

She was thinking about this when the system's cue tone was heard in her mind all of a sudden. Mu Yourong hastily brought up the control panel that others could not see.

A person's information was displayed there.

Li Qiandong: Male.

Age: 28

The eldest son of the Li family, one of the most powerful families in Beijing, and the successor to the Li family's business. He had a net worth of over a hundred billion.

An influential official like him could make the Yunjing Province shake just by stomping on the ground.

"Is there a photo of Li Qiandong?" Mu Yourong narrowed her eyes.

The control panel's screen shifted and immediately displayed the photo of a young man.