Chapter 35: Given By My Granddaughter-in-law

"I think that it's doable!" Ye Sen said, "Zhuo Zhuo's culinary skills are great. If she were to teach you well, we would certainly be able to make a good profit from it! Sis, don't look down on the food business; it is a small-scale business, but if the business is good, it's much better than working for others!"

"Uncle is right." Ye Zhuo nodded.

Ye Shu still found the idea to be unstable. It was easier said than done.

The act of owning a business and a shop could not be accomplished just by talking about it.

If the business were not doing well, the owner would not even be able to sustain the rental.

Ye Shu furrowed her brows. "The rental for those slightly better locations in our city is very expensive and costs tens of thousands a month."

"There's no need for you to worry about money. The money I have now is more than sufficient to rent a shop. When Mrs. Yi's husband is cured, she will pay a sum of consultation fees to me too. In addition, I am confident that we won't lose any money in our business venture."

At the mention of Chen Qiaoye, a worried look emerged in Ye Shu's eyes once again. "Zhuo Zhuo, can Mrs. Yi's husband truly be cured in one month?"

When Ye Zhuo visited the house for Yi Tao's follow-up consultation, Ye Shu followed her as well.

It was evident from Yi Tao's appearance that he had already reached his end.

However, in response to the question, Ye Zhuo smiled as radiant as the peach blossom basking in the March spring. "Don't worry; Mr. Yi will recover for sure."

For some unknown reason, Ye Shu suddenly felt at ease about Yi Tao's matter; perhaps, it was the moment she saw Ye Zhuo smile.

Nevertheless, she was still concerned about the food and beverage business.

Noticing that Ye Shu still remained in a state of apprehension, Ye Sen could not refrain himself from saying, "Sis, you have to be bold in business! You have to be bold to invest! You can't do it if you're overly cautious this way! I'm just going to be blunt. A person like you will never make a good fortune in your life!"

Ye Sen was different from Ye Shu.

Ye Sen was bold, and he had the courage to give anything a try.

What a waste that he did not have the brains for business.

"Alright then." Ye Shu did not want to overthink it. "I will follow your suggestion."

"Good. I will write down the recipes for you after breakfast. You can practice at home while I go and hunt for a location."

"Alright." Ye Shu nodded.

Ye Zhuo left the house and arrived at a nearby street to see if there were any shops looking to rent now.

It was a coincidence that she really did manage to find a shop front that was looking to transfer their lease.

The shop was deserted with just a woman seated in front of the table. She was playing Happy Poker on her phone and did not even realize when Ye Zhuo entered the shop.

"Hello."

It was only until after Ye Zhuo had spoken that the woman noticed someone in the shop. She hastily stood up and said, "Girl, would you like to dine here?"

Ye Zhuo shook her head ever so slightly. "I saw your post on transferring the lease of this shop at the door?"