Chapter 53: I'll Carry You

If this was considered bad business, what was theirs?

Extremely bad?

Non-existent?

In fact, He Fengxian was also very speechless!

She couldn't even believe the scene in front of her eyes.

What on Earth is going on?

Why was Ye Family's Private Kitchen doing so well? It was so far away from anywhere else, where did these people come from?

He Fengxian's back was covered in a layer of cold sweat. Her heart was filled with mixed feelings—jealousy, envy, and an indescribable feeling.

"Fengxian, I'm asking you a question! Is this really Ye Family's Private Kitchen?"

"Yes." He Fengxian nodded with difficulty.

Although she didn't want to admit it, this really was Ye Family's Private Kitchen.

Right at that moment, Ye Shu stepped out of the restaurant. She was taking out the trash. When she saw He Fengxian, she took the initiative to greet her. "Big Sister He, I'm busy now, so I won't invite you in for a chat."

He Fengxian squeezed out a stiff smile. "Y-Yes, I can see that you're busy! Go ahead. Your business is more important." She had originally come to see Ye Shu to laugh at her, but unexpectedly, she was the one who ended up embarrassed instead.

"Let's go back." He Fengxian pulled Big sister Li away.

Big Sister Li asked curiously, "Why do you think her family's business is so good? On this street, other than the one selling crayfish, I think her family's business is the best!"

He Fengxian felt very uncomfortable. It was clearly a store with an extremely poor location, so why was business so good?

She did not know what methods the mother and daughter had used.

It was really infuriating!

Big Sister Li continued, "Do you think Zhang Ji's Stewed Pork Rice would die of anger if she knew that Ye Family's Private Kitchen was doing so well?"

Hearing this, He Fengxian's eyes lit up.

'That's right! I shouldn't feel bad. The one who should be feeling bad right now is Zhang Ji's Stewed Pork Rice.

'If Zhang Ji's Stewed Pork Rice knew that the shop lot they sold was not a trash location but a place with good feng shui, she would definitely regret it so much that her intestines would turn green!'

Thinking this, He Fengxian said, "That goes without saying! She will definitely die of anger!"

After returning, He fengxian thought of a way to let Zhang Ji next door know about this matter.

When the aunt who had sold the shop lot to Ye Zhuo heard the news, she was in disbelief.

At that time, the store's business didn't fare too well because the location was too remote. That was why she decided to sell the shop lot. How long has it been since Ye Zhuo bought it over?

It had not even been half a month, and her business was already faring so well?

'Could it be fake news?'

The aunt decided to go out and find out the truth. After announcing it her family, the aunt headed over to Ye Family's Private Kitchen.

When she saw the restaurant, the aunt was completely dumbfounded. The was a long queue outside of the restaurant!