Chapter 43: Children Take After Their Parents

After visiting the Ye family and seeing Ye Shu, Madam Cen was completely relieved. Ye Shu did not seem like the kind of person who was greedy for money.

Therefore, Madam Cen did not want to hide the truth anymore. She wanted to confess to Ye Zhuo.

Originally, she thought that if Ye Zhuo's family members were the kind of people who were greedy for money and would even sell their daughter for fame and fortune, she would support Ye Zhuo! She would help Ye Zhuo escape from her family.

Ye Zhuo smiled and said, "Granny Cen, it's already the 21st century. Why are you still talking about repaying me with your grandson's body? By the way, where do you live? I'll call a cab to send you back."

Madam Cen grabbed Ye Zhuo's hand. "There's no need, Ye Zi. My chauffeur will come to pick me up in a while!"

Ye Zhuo was stunned.

She did not take Madam Cen seriously when the old lady mentioned that her family owned a mine. Could it be that the old lady's family really had a mine?

Madam Cen continued, "Ye Zi, let me tell you something! Our family really has a mine! My eldest grandson is also really handsome! Are you really not going to consider marrying my eldest grandson?"

"Granny Cen, I know you mean well, but I'm still young. I just want to focus on my studies."

Madam Cen said, "Studying and being in a relationship are two different things. My eldest grandson was known as a super genius when he was still in school. After the two of you fall in love, he can help you with your homework and warm your bed. If he does anything make you unhappy in future, I'll make sure he kneels and begs for your forgiveness until you're happy again. It's a dream come true, just like killing three birds with one stone!"

"Since your eldest grandson is so outstanding, he will definitely meet a better girl."

"In my heart, Ye Zi, you are the most outstanding girl in the world! Other than you, no one is worthy of my eldest grandson!"

In fact, Madam Cen even felt that Cen Shaoqing was not worthy of Ye Zhuo. Other than having some money, being handsome, and a genius student, Cen Shaoqing had no other merits.

He was not old, but he always carried himself around like an old man. He recited Buddhist scriptures and ate vegetarian food all day long. He was as dull as a gourd!

He was almost thirty years old, but he had not even touched a little girl's hand. He was like an idiot.

If not for the fact that she liked Ye Zhuo so much, she would not have been willing to marry her to Cen Shaoqing as his wife!

She was really a good grandmother!

She was simply the best grandmother in China!

Ye Zhuo was a little embarrassed by Madam Cen's praise. She touched her nose and said, "Granny Cen, falling in love is a matter between two people. Your eldest grandson is so outstanding, he must have his own opinions..."

"What opinions does he have? What opinion does he dare to have? If he dares to have any other opinion, I'll smash his head! I'll break his legs!"

Madam Cen wanted to strike while the iron was hot. "That's why, Ye Zi, do you want a husband? As long as you agree to it, I'll send him over to you later."

Ye Zhuo was rendered speechless for a moment before replying, "... I don't want."

Madam Cen quickly corrected her, "Ye Zi, you're saying the script all wrong! You should have said that you want me to send him over to you! Then, I'll send my eldest grandson over..."