Chapter 1: Reborn As The Fake Rich Daughter Of A Wealthy Family

Ye Zhuo opened her eyes once again to find an endless stretch of pitch darkness before her. Right then, her nasal cavity was flaring up with a strong alcoholic stench.

Even though she could not see anything, Ye Zhuo's sharp senses that she had developed as a prominent tech mogul made her aware that her surrounding ambiance was different - it was no longer the world that she used to live in.

Where was she?

Was she dead or alive?

Ye Zhuo used her hands to maneuver around the room, searching for the switch to turn on the lights.

"Buzz"

The room then lit up with snowy white light.

Swiftly, Ye Zhuo sized up everything in her surroundings.

The curtains were tightly shut while empty wine bottles were scattered across the room as cigarette butts covered the floor. Every sign gave Ye Zhuo an insight into the house owner's persona.

All of a sudden, countless memory fragments flooded Ye Zhuo's mind.

Ye Zhuo combed through these memory fragments slowly and eventually came to a crucial conclusion - she was reborn!

The original owner of this body was named Mu Zhuo. The surname 'Mu' was one that everyone was envious of as it belonged to a wealthy family.

Nonetheless, despite being born into a wealthy family, the body's original owner was clearly incredibly dumb! She was a typical, ignorant, and spoiled girl who refused to learn anything to the point where she could not understand many simple words despite being in high school.

She was a widely-known deadbeat and a target of mockery for wealthy families during their leisure time.

Three days ago, the Mu family members accidentally discovered that Mu Zhao was not the Mu family's biological daughter. There was an accidental switch at birth in the hospital back in those years.

The surprise came like a shocking thunderbolt that made Mu Zhao's world lose its color entirely in a flash.

The Mu family members did not like her from the beginning, so they disliked her even more after the revelation.

Their real daughter was named Ye Yourong.

Ye Yourong was gentle, polite, and talented. She was a classic 'model' child, and as compared to the dumb original owner, the differences were simply astonishing and too large to ignore.

The original owner of the body and the Mu family's real daughter studied in the same school where the Mu family's real daughter was, unsurprisingly, very popular. She was the most beautiful girl in the school and received numerous international awards to go with her good looks!

If one were to describe the real daughter as the bright round moon in the night sky, the original owner was even worse than the mud on the ground.

Today was the day that the Mu family's real daughter, Ye Yourong, was supposed to return home. The Mu family members appreciated Ye Yourong's presence so much that they threw a grand banquet downstairs to serve their countless invited relatives and good friends from rich and powerful families.

The flashbacks stopped at this point.

Ye Zhuo narrowed her eyes and thought about how Ye Yourong would become Mu Yourong from now on.

On the other hand, she would go from Mu Zhuo to Ye Zhuo as well.

Apparently, their switched lives would return to their proper paths from this point on.