He played with your hair again.

You secretly smiled with his cute actions. He then used his fingers to comb your hair.

"Hmmm. Smells good." He said and you quickly turned around.

"Stop smelling my hair." He chuckled again.

"But it smells like you."

After that, he tied your hair upwards by his hands

"Hey look here." He said and you turned around. His eyes scanned your face and smiled.

"You look nice when your hair is tied up. I like it." He said and you quickly turned your head. You blushed and smiled secretly again.

Taehyung then fixed your hair and he helped you to stand up.

"Come on, we better get hurry. Class is starting soon." He said and looked at his wrist watch.

You nodded and went to your room to change.

After a few minutes, you went out and saw Mina, Taehyung and the others playing something.

"Guys lets go?" They turned their heads and looked at you.

Taehyung went beside you and grabbed your hand.

"Yes, baby." He said and the others groaned.

"Oh my god, my ears!"

"Aish so sweet imma kill you Taehyung."

You just hissed at Taehyung but of course, deep inside, you were dying from happiness.

After that, all of you went outside and headed for school. As soon as you entered the school, students were looking at the both of you. You and Taehyung.

Taehyung was just smiling and waving his hands to the students. But you just raised your eyebrow when they started gossiping something.

"Taehyung, what are they thinking?"

"I don't know. I don't care." He said and smiled again at you.

"Hey, I want your hair in ponytail or messy bun. It looks good on you." He said and fixed your bangs.

You pouted and whined. "You're not the boss of me." Then he chuckled.

Taehyung walked with you to your room. He stopped and looked at you.

"I'm going to fetch you later when the class ended. Lets eat ice cream. My treat!" He said and you laughed.

"Okay. Byebye."

"Bye." He said and went closer to you.

"I love you." He said and your heart started beating so fast again.

He smiled and walked away. After that, you placed your hand on your chest and smiled.

(Fast forward)

It was already class dismissal and you looked at your wrist watch. Its been 5 minutes and Taehyung wasn't showing up.

You knew that they were in the gym.

You were now left inside your room, still waiting for him. Mina went first because she has still something to do.

You grabbed your phone and started composing some message for him

To: Taehyung
Where are u? :(

After that, you didn't receive anything and you sighed.

It took you 23 minutes of waiting inside the room. You stood up, feeling tired and upset.

When you were about to go outside, you heard running footsteps and you were brightened up.

"(Y/n)!"

You looked at that person and your smile faded away slowly.

"Oh. Jimin. Where's Taehyung?" You asked and he was still panting.

"We have a project by partners and he told me to say sorry to you that he couldn't make it up for you today."

You looked down on your feet and nodded your head.

"Its okay. Tell him its okay I understand." You said and smiled a little.

Jimin smiled at you and nodded his head. "Bye, I gotta go." He said and you nodded.

"He should've texted me." You mumbled.

"He should've went here, not Jimin."

You bit your lip and started walking slowly. Then after that, your phone vibrated and you opened it.

From: Taehyung
Sorry baby, I'll make it up for u tom. with 2 ice creams. Take care dnt make me worried. Love u♡

With that, you smiled.

To: Taehyung
Its ok. But pls make it three ice creams. :) love u

From: Taehyung
Ur a pig hehe ♡ i gotta go. :*

--

[A/N]: Hello my lovely readers! Im sorry for not updating. Its hard to be an architecture student and I'm really lack of sleep ㅠㅠ we have so many things to do and im really sorry but dont worry, I will be updating if I'm not that busy :) thankyouu♡