𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 #𝟏 𝐎𝐏𝐏, ᵈᵒᵘᵍⁱᵉ ᵇ

- 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐁
𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 #𝟏 𝐎𝐏𝐏, ᵈᵒᵘᵍⁱᵉ ᵇ

IN WHICH, Y/n gets caught lacking.

"𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘."
⁻ ᶠᵒʳᵉⁱᵍⁿ ᵉˡⁱ

𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨

Y/N WAS ON LIVE GETTING sturdy as Kenzo and Dthang hyped her up. She laughed before walking up to the camera and taking a hit from the blunt.

𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐀𝟑𝟒: DAAMNNN

𝐌𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑.𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍: yu seen wha dougie said bout yu in his song??😂😂

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑: look @ dougie new song girll 😭😭

𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐉𝟒𝐋𝐘𝐀: "like, dis bitch Y/n a thot, you wanna b gz, but ya fuckin' da flocks" is crazyyy 😂 which flocka u fuckin gorlll

"nobody give a fuck bout mr perccc baby, he jus sayin shit to say shit, i would never fuck or fuck wit a dirty ass flocka" she mugged the camera, "fuck druggie b" Bando chirped in, putting his arm around her neck.

"Like the fuck. Dougie keep mentioning my name likeeee, he must wanna fuck" She laughed, Kenzo burst out laughing. "ayo gansta!" Bando mugged her.

"Stop playin wit me bro." Dthang mugged her aswell, before grabbing her by her neck and pecking her lips. Y/n laughed and grabbed the phone, "byeee" she stuck her tongue out and ended the live.

☆☆☆

Y/n was walking down the street to go to the deli, she noticed a car slowing down beside her. Making her grab her gun in her waistband.

The window rolled down and a man with a ski mask on pointed a gun at her, "drop ya fuckin gun!" He yelled. She dropped it and put her arms up.

"Get in the fucking back" He ordered, still pointing the gun at her. She nodded and got in the backseat as he sped off.

She tried sneaking her phone before he stopped at a redlight and looked back, snatching it out her hands.

"Okay bro you got that! who are you broooo?" She whined.

He laughed before pulling up to the Sev, her eyes widened before she groaned. "Bro you one of them lil DOA dick riderss"

"Watch ya mouf." He said before he parked infront of his house, he got out and opened the back door, putting a ski her head before shoving her out and gripping her arm.

"Ow bitch!" She cried out, "shut the fuck up!" He said, dragging her inside and closing the door. He brought her to his bedroom before taking her ski off.

"bro why is we in yo funky ass bedroom." She said mugging the unknown guy.

He rolled his eyes before taking his ski off revealing it was Dougie. Her eyes widened before rolling her eyes aswell, "i was kindaaa hoping it was Kay but wtv"