𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀, ʲᵃʸᵏˡⁱᶜᵏⁱⁿ

- JAYKLICKIN
𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀, ʲᵃʸᵏˡⁱᶜᵏⁱⁿ

IN WHICH, Jay's girlfriend is pregnant with their baby boy.

"𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄? 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄, 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔. 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄, 𝐈𝐌 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
⁻ ˢᵃᵐ ˢᵐⁱᵗʰ

𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡

"BITCH!" Y/N SAID SLYLY, looking at Jay, after he had told her she was fucking her food up. "dont play with me." She said, biting into her popeyes chicken after dipping it in the mashed potatoes.

"yo watch ya mouth you lucky you pregnant with my son wrda bro" Jay said mugging her, she finished chewing and swallowed. She then began to laugh, and leaned into him.

Kissing his cheek, "im sorry pa" she giggled, "its aii ma" He leaned in and pecked her lips. He then got off his chair and slightly went down, his face met with her now large stomach.

"damn fat mama, you getting big" he smiled, "boy!" She popped his forehead, "alright bro you got it" he smiled, kissing her stomach before coming back up.

______________________________

𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡

𝟏 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

______________________________

"boy stop playing!" Y/n mugged Dd after he told her she should name her son after him, "bro im being so fr!" He spoke, smiling at her. "must be out ya dick sucking ass mind" she slightly laughed, rubbing her stomach.

Dd mugged her, she saw this and mugged him back. "dont think just because im pregnant I wont chase yo dumb ass around this house and beat yo ass" she mugged him, "you wont!" He tested her.

She got up and grabbed a flip-flop. Dd's eyes widened as he began running, Y/n just laughed and chased after him.. As fast as she could since she was already 7 months and her stomach was big.

Dd tripped over his foot and landed with a thump. Y/n stopped and burst out laughing. "YOU DUMBASS BITCH" She cried out, dying. Having to hold onto the wall for support.

Dd turned around and looked at her with a mug, rubbing his head since he had bumped it on the floor when he fell. He sucked his teeth. "you not funny"

She finally stopped laughing, wiping the tears from her eyes. "alright leave me alone lil boy i want my baby daddy" she smiled and began to walk up the stairs, she then went to the door she obviously recognized as Jay's room.

She opened the door and closed it, Jay was just laying on his bed using his phone, his purple LED's on. "hi mh" she spoke gently, getting under the covers with him.

"wassup fat mama" he smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled back and and snuggles her face against the crook of his neck, putting her arm over his chest and throwing right leg over his.

He sucked his teeth, "ma" he spoke, looking at her. "hmmm?" She hummed, looking at his face. "you heavy" he spoke, "boy, dont play wimmie." She mugged him.

He laughed, "ai my bad" he kissed her lips gently, she smiled into the kiss as he pulled back. She leaned in closer, getting another kiss. He slightly laughed. Turning his phone back on.

He began to scroll through tiktok before opening his camera roll and taking a picture of them. Y/n pouted her lips as Jay just looked into the camrra.

JAYKLICKIN 22s                                      •••     X

JAYKLICKIN 22s ••• X

JAYKLICKIN 22s                                      •••     X

He posted it to his story before turning his phone off, "my son needa sleep" he spoke, putting his phone down and hugging her waist, rubbing her stomach

Y/n slowly drifted off into a deep slumber, untill she was woken up by the baby kicking.

______________________________

- 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢.