𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, ᵇᵃⁿᵈᵒ ᵖᵗᶻ

- BANDO PTZ
𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, ᵇᵃᵈᵒ ᵖᵗᶻ

IN WHICH, Y/n and Bando had gotten into a heated argument.

"𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐗'𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎'𝐒. 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓."
⁻ ˡⁱˡ ᵇᵃᵇʸ

𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧

Y/N AND BANDO WERE IN the car heading back from Lee's house. They had gotten into an argument since Y/n had seen his ex texting him, he hadnt texted her back but she was mad as to why he didnt tell her she was texting him.

He said it was because he knew how she got, and that he didnt want her to fight. She was still mad because, if ur ex is texting you, you tell ur girlfriend.

It led to a heated argument that soon turned physical, Y/n had started hitting Bando, Lee and Dthang split them up before things got worse.

They calmed down and decided to go home, but havent spoke a word to each other since the argument. Y/n obviously wasnt calmed down and Bando wasnt either.

He was speeding with an angry look on his face, Y/n was slightly scared but she tried not to show it until he started to get even faster.

"Bando—! slow the fuck down!" She raised her voice, Bando just ignored her, "bro!" She screamed looking at him as he sped down the highway.

"wrd2 ima violate you gansta stop talking ta me" Bando just looked at her with a mug, she shook her head and looked forward holding onto the sides of the car.

Her heart was pounding as she was afraid he was gonna crash, he went even faster. Making Y/n's eyes water, "Bando!" She screamed looking at him.

Bando looked at her again with a mug before his fast softened seeing her face getting red and her eyes starting to water. He quickly slowed down and stopped at a gas station.

He parked and got out leaving Y/n in the car. She wiped her tears and went on her phone, trying to calm down.

He came back in the car with a few snacks and 2 drinks, he paused and looked at her.

"im sorry mama ian mean ta make you cry" his voice was soft, very different from earlier. He gently pecked her lips.

She nodded her head, "and next time ill tell ya if she texts me aii? you just gotta promise you wont fight her ma, she aint worth it" he spoke softly, she looked into his eyes, "okay" she whispered, "i promise" she smiled at him.

"you too pretty ta be fighting baby." He muttered as he kissed her lips again in a slow kiss. She smiled into the kiss.

He started up the car again before speaking, "you got me tight today ma, ima fuck that attitude out yo ass when we get home" he smiled at her as he drove off.

_________________________________

- 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢.