𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒, ᵈᵗʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵍᶻ

- DTHANG GZ
𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒, ᵈᵗʰᵃ ᵍᶻ

IN WHICH, a group of friends watch a scary movie.

"𝐈𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘. 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔. 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇, 𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃, 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔."
⁻ ᶠᵃʸᵉ ʷᵉᵇˢᵗᵉʳ

𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨

Y/N, BANDO, LEE, DTHANG and Kenzo were at Dthangs place in the living room watching a scary movie. It was an L shaped couch, Y/n and Dthang were laying on the short side of the couch while Kenzo and Lee were on the floor, Bando laid on the couch aswell, but on the longer side.

They watched the movie as a jumpscare came on making Y/n, Kenzo and Bando scream. Lee and Dthang burst out laughing, "yoo this dumbass screamed like a bitch!" Dthang laughed out making Y/n laugh aswell, Kenzo was pointing at Bando and wheezing.

Bando sucked his teeth, "get off my dick" he then went on his phone as the laughter slowly died down, they all went back to watching the movie.

A jump scare was about to happen, Dthang looked at Y/n, "boo" he shook Y/n, causing her to scream. Everybody, except Dthang, just looked at her like she was crazy. "Daniel!" She screamed at him, "mmtch! why u gotta say the gov though!" He side eyed her.

Y/n rolled her eyes, the movie ended, "im finna go sleep" she yawned, they all said okay, "yall staying over? the air mattresses are in the closet" they nodded before she made her way to her room.

Dthang followed behind her, she laid in the once she got in her room, Dthang came in and closed the door, he jumped on the bed. "bro im finna beat yo ass!" She mugged him.

He just laughed before wrapping his arms around her waist, "goodnight, ma" he mumbled as he put his head in the crook of her neck, "goodnight bae"

_________________________________

- 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢.