𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, ᵇˡᵒᵛᵉᵉ

- BLOVEE
𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, ᵇˡᵒᵛᵉᵉ

IN WHICH, a crazy girl physically fights her boyfriend after they were hanging out with their friends and she found out he was cheating.

"𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐖𝐍. 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐃, 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄?"
⁻ ᵇʳᵉⁿᵗ ᶠᵃⁱʸᵃᶻ

𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚

        "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Y/n screamed at Blovee. He sighed, "bro can we not do this here." He mumbled, running his hand down his face.

𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

Blovee, Y/n, Kayflock, Setty, Nas, Dougie and Cblu were all hanging out, Blovee went to the bathroom and left his phone on the couch.

Y/n saw he got a notification and thought nothing of it as they usually would answer messages for eachother. She grabbed his phone, put in the password and opened the message.

🌵🐱 mya

when you comin ova?

ina lil im wit my friends nd ma girl

mmtch bro . u always wit ha

cuz she ma girl? 😂 tf

𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨

but u be wit me afta she sleep? oh aii

Y/n couldnt believe what she saw, she began to feel her face get hot, something that would happen whenever she would get really mad

Y/n couldnt believe what she saw, she began to feel her face get hot, something that would happen whenever she would get really mad. She put the phone in her lap and waited for Blovee.

She was crazy, she didnt care if their friends were there. She would confront him anywhere. He finally came back and smiled at her sitting down next to her.

She mugged him and got up, "you finna smile in my face while u fucking otha bitches?" She spoke with anger laced in her voice. The room got quiet as their friends watched the scene unfold.

𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩

"NAH WE FINNA DO THIS HERE BRO." She screamed, "what you want me to say??" He asked nonchalantly. "and you finna sit in my face and act like youn care?" She finally calmed her tone down.

He just looked at her, she laughed and put her hands in her hair. Walking away, Dougie already knowing whats going to happen walked over to her.

"chill my heart, calm down. u need a ride home?" He asked. "nah cuz he tryna play wimmie like he dont know im crazy" she laughed and tied her hair up.

Y/n was an amateur boxer, she knew how to fight. She would always hit hard, but learning how to box made her hit even harder.

Dougie stood infront of her and put his hands on her arms, "nah cmon chill" he pleaded with her. Y/n pushed him and pounced on Lovee.

She punched his face and stomach as he was trying to get her off. Kayflock and Dougie ran over trying to get her off but not being able to. she continued blowing hits to him before he pinned her down. "YO WHAT THE FUCK" Lovee screamed, mugging her.

Setty, Nas, and Cblu just watched it go down and minded their business.

She broke out of his arms and looked at him before walking away and grabbing her things and walking out of the house, slamming the door.

Blovee walked out after her, she sat on the steps. Her eyes watery, he sat next to her. "bro, get away from me" her voice cracked, "im sorry my heart" he whispered to her.

"why you treating me like this?" She cried, tears falling from her face. "ion know ma.." he mumbled looking down at the floor. Her bottom lip stuck out as her face got puffy and tears continued to fall.

"i aint did nothing but love you" her voice cracking, as she sniffled and wiped her tears. He grabbed her arms and looked into her eyes. "im sorry ma, i promise i wont do it again, okay?" He tried to win her over again.

Y/n knew it wouldnt be a good idea, but she was in love with him. She was crazy inlove. she nodded and laid her head on his chest, sighing as she felt his arms wrap around her torso.

______________________________

- 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢.

yall dumb asl tbh how u finna take his ass back?? he gon do u the same after he promised he wouldnt🌚