𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐓, ᵏᵃʸᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ

- KAYFLOCK
𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐓, ᵏᵃʸᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ

IN WHICH, Y/n's boyfriend cheated on her, little did he know she'd been fucking with his opp.

"𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒. 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏."
⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉᵉᵏⁿᵈ

𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡

"BRO LIKE I AINT SEE THE bitch in yo phone." Y/n scoffed, grabbing her bag and phone. "Bro you bugging, ian cheating!" Keem yelled. "okay bro!" She yelled back.

She put on her shoes and walked out, leaving Keem standing inside the house angry. She scoffed again and got into her car, calling up one of the people she knew if Keem found out she was fucking with, she'd lose her life.

"yo?" She heard the call connect, placing the phone on her magnet, seeing his face. "im coming over" she sighed and started her car up, "aii, why you look like that" he asked.

"bitch, why you look like that?" She mugged him, he mugged back, "mmtch watch yo mouth cuz i was asking why yo ass look mad."

She rolled her eyes, "Keem cheated" she said as she stopped at a red light, waiting for the light to turn green. Kay laughed, "aint you been cheating on him for 3 months tho?"

She mugged him, "Uh yeah! Cuz he decided to let bitches all up on him when I told him multiple times not too, he was doing that for longer than 3 months soo" she snickered.

Kay just rolled him eyes, she continued driving, she thought he hung up because of how quiet he was, she U-turned before stopping at another red light, looking back at the phone to see him staring at her.

She side eyed him, "fuck you looking at?" He smiled, "fuck up." She just giggled, "im 2 minutes away" she mumbled as the light turned green.

"aii ma" he replied, she finally arrived at his house. "open ya door" she said before hanging up. She grabbed her bag that she had everything she needed inside since she planned on staying the night at Keem's.

She got out the car and locked it, seeing Kay waiting for her at the door, he had on a black nike tech with matching black nike pants, you could slightly see his white shirt at the top, along with jordan 4s, off-white sail.

She walked towards him, biting her lip at the sight of him watching his smile showing his cute little gap. She finally reached him as he pulled her into a hug, "hey mama" he smiled placing a soft peck on her lips.

"hi babyy" she smiled at him, going inside as he closed the door. He bit his lip and smacked her ass, "damn" he mumbled, watching as it jiggled. "Boy!" She swatted his hand away.

He laughed and walked to his living room with her, she took her shoes off and placed them down along with her bag, Kay turned on a movie and sat down next to her wrapping his arms around her.

A few minutes into the movie Y/n looked at Kay, "i wanna suck ya dick.." she mumbled, Kay looked at her, "hmm? Speak up mama" he smiled, knowing damn well he heard her.

She rolled her eyes and straddled him, "i wanna suck ya dickkkk" she spoke louder. He smiled and kissed her, they began to make out, tonguing eachother down.