𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, ˢᵈᵒᵗ ᵍᵒ

- SDOT GO
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, ˢᵈᵒᵗ ᵍᵒ

IN WHICH, Y/n has a male friend and Sdot gets jealous.

"𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈 𝐀𝐌, 𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄, 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄."
⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵉᵉᵏⁿᵈ

𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨

Y/N AND SDOT WERE walking back to Sdot's apartment after coming back from the deli. As they walked Sdot noticed a guy walking towards them.

He scrunched his face up when he cane over to
Y/n, about to speak before his girlfriend greeted him. "Teezy, wtf i havent seen you in so long!" She smiled at him, "wassup Y/n" Teezy smiled back before pulling her in for a hug.

(wtf is a teezy 🌚)

Sdot just watched them before shaking his head, "how you been my heart?" He asked her, "I been good muddy, what bout you, how college going?" She smiled.

"mann its alright i wanna drop tf out though"
they talked for a few before they said their goodbyes.

Y/n and Sdot continued walking, as Teezy walked the opposite way. Y/n was oblivious to Sdot mugging her.

"who the fuck was that?" Sdot said aggressively as they approached his apartment.

"hes one of my old friends i havent seen him in a while" she spoke softly, walking into the apartment when Sdot unlocked it. He side eyes her, "ai bro." He sucked his teeth.

"what??" She said mugging him, "nah so its good for you to have female friends but I cant have male friends?" She put the bag of snacks down on the table.

"yo bro dont start, ian even say shit." He said looking at her, mugging her back, "yet! you always do this shit you getting on my nerves." She replied with an attitude.

"aii." He replied walking towards his room, her expression softened before walking behind him, "im sorry baby" she said softly. Watching him change into grey sweatpants and a white T.

He just nodded and laid on the bed, she rolled her eyes before straddling him. "im sorry my pretty princess" she smiled and kissed the corner of his lips.

He fought back a smile, "get off me" he muttered, smiling. "no, im sorry do you forgive me pooka?" He side eyed her, "yo call me that again and i wont forgive you" he mugged.

She laughed, "okayy im sorrryyy" she smiled, he kissed her lips gently, biting her bottom lip. "i forgive you" he muttered against her lips. She pulled away and smiled.

"yea you look a little tewww fine right now" she lightly tapped his cheek before giggling, "yo shut up" he rolled his eyes before turning her over so he was ontop.

He kissed her and began to pull her shorts off, leaving her in her panties, he then pulled his sweats off, pulling his dick out, not even bothering to take his boxers off.

______________________________

- 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢.

no smut im lazy😝