𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄, ˡᵉᵉ ᵈʳⁱˡˡʸ & ᵇᵃⁿᵈᵒ ᵖᵗᶻ

REQUEST: RPTFREAK

- LEE DRILLY & BANDO PTZ
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄, ˡᵉᵉ ᵈʳⁱˡˡʸ & ᵇᵃⁿᵈᵒ ᵖᵗᶻ

IN WHICH, a trio hanging out, turns into something from a movie.

"𝐈 𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐒, 𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓."
⁻ ᶠᵘᵗᵘʳᵉ

𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨

LEE AND BANDO WERE at Bando's crib smoking, waiting for Dthang and Y/n to come, Bando got a text from Dthang saying he cant come, he sucked his teeth before showing the text to Lee, he just shrugged.

The door busted open, causing both of them to clutch the gun in their waistbands. "Ayo! Hollon its me!" Y/n laughed, she was wearing a dark grey crop with dark grey sweats from gallery dept, along with jordan 3s "white cement" she had her chain on that read her stage name "S/n".

Bando mugged her before rolling his eyes, "thought you was tha feds or sumn" he mumbled before taking a hit of the blunt. Lee just stared at her for a few before going on his phone.

"so no hi? yall fucking rude, watch me leave nd yall start begging fa me to come back like tha dogs yall are" she mugged them sitting down on the couch in between them. They both just mugged her, "ion know who you talking too lil girl but its not us" Bando looked at her.

"You buggin Y/n" Lee spoke as he slightly laughed. Y/n just side eyed him and snatched the blunt from Bando, taking a hit. "bro why you so annoying today" Bando looked at her. "why ya tooth so chipped? HMMM?" She mugged him, Lee burst out laughing, "Lispy! ik you not laughing!" She giggled and looked at Lee.

______________________________

Bando tongue kissed Y/n as Lee began to take her pants off, Y/n moaned into the kiss when she felt Lee rub her clit through her panties. Bando pulled away and smirked at her swollen lips. She bit her bottom lip and got on all 4s, facing Bando.

Bando looked down at her, his bottom lip tucked between his teeth, she unbuckled his belt, moaning when she felt Lee's cold tongue on her slit. "mmmh.." she whined, Lee licked and nip at her clit, he then began to slurp at her slit, using his thumb to rub her clit.

Y/n took pulled Bando's dick out and sucked on the tip, "ooooh! fuuuuck—" a shaky moan falling out of his mouth, Lee stopped, she heard an unbuckling sound from behind her before she received a harsh slap to her ass, causing her to wince in pain.

Bando grabbed her hair, putting it ponytail like, her mouth open as he began to deep throat her, he got up and put her face to the side so he could stand, "fuck" Bando moaned. Lee then thrusted inside of her causing her to moan around Bando's dick, she gagged and put her hand on his thigh.

Lee pounded into her from behind, Y/n leaning her hips back to meet his thrust, "mmh fuck Y/n" Lee moaned as he slapped her ass again, watching it jiggle.

All you could hear in the room was the sounds of Lee thrusting into her and her gagging around Bando.

"fuck this pussy so good" Lee moaned out, "mmh fuck finna suck my soul, hmm?" Bando praised and pulled out of her mouth, slapping the tip against her lips, she spit on it and moaned as Lee got more aggressive.

"fuck im gonna cum!" She moaned out, Bando leaned down and began to kiss her sloppily, while jerking himself off. She struggled to kiss back as her body began to shake and her orgasm ripped through her body.

Bando hummed against her lips as "shiiit, damn—" Lee moaned and pulled out, nutting on her ass. Bando pulled away, Lee and him switched spots. She was laying on the couch, exhausted.

"cmon mama, you can take it" Lee cooed, she whined and nodded, getting on all 4s again. Lee tapped his tip against her lips, "open" she lazily opened her mouth, Lee slid right in, a soft sigh escaping her mouth as he felt her warm tongue.

Bando slipped it in and bit his bottom lip, suppressing noises. "damn shoulda done this shit sooner, fuck this shit so good" Bando moaned, "mmh!" She moaned around Lee. Lee winced and let her take control, knowing she was tired.

She lazily reached up and began to jerk him off as she sucked on the tip, "mm fuck" Lee moaned, Bando then began to pound into her, making her whine around Lee. "mmh.." she mumbled still sucking on Lee, she reached down and began to play with his balls.

"fuck damn ma!" Lee moaned, Bando bit his bottom lip and drilled into her, causing her to let Lee out of her mouth and moan out. "fuck im gonna cummmm!" She whined.

Her second orgasm ripped through her body, her eyesight going slightly blurry due to the overstimulation, she was so fucked out her mouth just fell agape with no sound coming out.

She heard Lee chuckle as he leaned down and placed a peck on her lips. Bando had nutted on her ass aswell. They got dressed as they grabbed a cloth and cleaned her up.

Lee carried her to the bathroom to pee, while Bando got her one of her panties she had left at his house before, along with one of his T-shirts.

______________________________

- 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢.