𝟑'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, ˡᵉᵉ ᵈʳⁱˡˡʸ & ᵈᵗʰᵃⁿᵍ

- LEE DRILLY & DTHANG
𝟑'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑, ˡᵉᵉ ᵈʳⁱˡˡʸ & ᵈᵗʰᵃ

IN WHICH, a girls at party, she finds herself with 2 other guys in a random room.

"𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑, 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐄𝐒. 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐔 𝐘𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄. 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐄𝐒. 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐔 𝐘𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄. 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖."
⁻ ᵏᵉᵛⁱⁿ ᵍᵃᵗᵉˢ

𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨

Y/N WAS IN A BEDROOM, she was tipsy and didnt know how she got here but there she was making out with a guy named Dthang, while another guy named Lee was undressing her.

Dthang kissed down her neck as Lee rubbed her clit through her panties. She moaned as she felt her panties being taken off, Lee slipped two fingers inside of her. Slowly stroking them in and out, curling them upwards.

Dthang was behind her as he took her top off, playing with her breasts, rolling her nipples in his fingers. Lee looked up at her as he continued curling his fingers inside, "shiit" she moaned out.

"mm, yea? that feels good?" Lee cooed, looking into her eyes as they made eye contact, she nodded frantically. Taking her bottom lip in between her teeth.

Lee kissed her clit and laughed as she shivered. Dthang pulled his jeans down, along with his boxers. His dick springing out. Lee pulled his fingers out and stood up, doing the same.

Y/n looked at both of them as she arched her back before taking Lee in her hand, stroking him slowly. "mmtch stop teasing ma.." he groaned, she sped up. Wet noises coming from her hand as Lee let out a small moan.

She smiled and gasped when she felt Dthang push her neck down into the bed, she continued stroking Lee as her mouth fell agape. Dthang's tip pushed into her tight hole.

"fuck this shit tight" He moaned out, beginning to stroke into her, watching her ass jiggle with every move. He bit her lip and put both his hands on her hands.

Throwing her back into him, he smacked her right ass cheek before putting it back on her hip, stroking into her roughly.

Y/n moaned and put her head up, running her tongue over Lee's lip. "mm.." Lee moaned out.
"oh fuckkk" She moaned, beginning to feel her orgasm building up from Dthang's thrusts.

"mmgh.." She whined and put Lee inside her mouth, she was quick to take as much of it as she could. Stroking whatever she couldn't take with one hand and playing with his balls with her other hand. Lee's body jerked at the sudeen movement.

"damn!-" He moaned "ian know you was bout that.." He mumbled, biting his lip to stifle a moan. Y/n moaned as Dthang began to slowly stroke into her, she took a hand away from Lee and put it at the bottom of Dthang's stomach.

Dthang pinned the arm back as Y/n continued to suck on Lee. He hit her spot everytime, Y/n took Lee out of her mouth and put her face down in the sheets as she moaned.

Her orgasm ripping through her body, her body shaking. Her vision went blurry as she screamed out in pleasure, her body limp. "MMHH.. D.. FUCK..." she cried out.

Dthang moaned and pulled out, cumming on her back as Lee watched Y/n in awe. They switched spots as they dapped eachother up. Lee lined his dick up with her entrance.

Pushing himself in, "oh fuck Lee.." she whined as he sucked in a breathe, thrusting in a fast pace. She began to feel overstimulated very quick, her mouth falling agape, yet again.

Dthang smirked at her face, her mouth was wide open with no noise coming out. Tears threatening to fall from her eyes. He smiled and tapped his dick against her cheek before tapping it against her mouth. "mmh" she moaned out, opening her mouth.

He slide his dick into her mouth as Lee fastened his pace, her ass moving with every thrust. She began to throw herself back as she moaned around Dthang's tip, sending vibrations up his spine. Making him shiver.

"damn ma this pussy good as fuck" Lee moaned, Dthang laughed and thrusted his dick all the way down her throat, making her gag. "damn.." Dthang groaned, since he had already came he was sensitive, getting closer to a second orgasm.

Lee moaned as he felt his high approaching, letting out low moans as he slapped her ass multiple times. Leaving hand marks, he moaned and pulled out, cumming all over her back before putting it back in.

"fuck.." she moaned around Dthang, he pulled himself out of her mouth, jerking himself off and cumming on her face. He sighed and went into the bathroom, grabbing wipes. He cleaned himsf off before cleaning her face up.

Lee wws still going at it, stroking into her quickly. She cried out when he hit her spot, almost reaching her second peak.

He stroked into her about 5 more times before he let out one slow stroke sending her into a frenzy. "MMH.. OH MY- UGHH.." She cried out, tears falling from her face as she got overstimulated.

She fell limp on the bed as Lee pulled out, grabbing some of the wipes Dthang had brought, he cleaned himself and her entrance while Dthang cleaned off her back.

Dthang smirked and kissed her lips, Lee grabbed her phone. "unlock it ma" he told her, she used her face ID and unlocked it. He put him and Dthang's number down, making a groupchat.

"we gotta go handle business ma, we'll hit you up, ai?" Lee spoke in soft tone, kissing her cheek. She just nodded, too tired to speak.

She soon dozed off a few minutes after they left.

______________________________

- 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢.

i hate writing threesomes they stress me out since i gotta go back nd forth wit 2 ppl 🌚