𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄?, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ᵏᵉᵉᵐ

- SUGARHILL KEEM
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄?, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ᵏᵉᵉᵐ

"𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑, 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑. 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄."
⁻ ˡᵘʰ ᵏᵉˡ

𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡

Keem side eyed Y/n, she was dramatic but he loved that about her. He rolled his eyes, "bro what" he laughed as she stared at him. Y/n then threw herself on Keem, as he was lying in the bed.

She laid ontop of him. "so basically you saying youn love me no more" she said, Shes saying this because he said he didnt wanna take a picture with her.

"No ma I do love you" he protested. "I look crazy as fuck right now..  You know what imma do it just for you tho." He sighed and took out his phone to take a selfie with Y/n.

She puckered her lips up and put a peace sign up, the back of her long white acrylics showing. She put her face next to Keem's as they took a picture.

She kissed his cheek, then his neck plump lips. She was so beautiful, Keem got lost in her gaze. He put his phone down and embraced Y/n.

"mm.." she mumbled against his chest as she nestled her face against his chest. She then looked up at his face. "you love me?" She asked.

"Mhm, I love you Y/n... Don't get it confused.. I love you." He said looking into her eyes, his voice was serious. He couldn't help but stare into her pretty, doe eyes.

She smiled, softly kissing his lips as he kissed back, wrapping his arms around her waist. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue in slowly.

She pulled away and sighed dramatically, "yea you need your dick sucked for what you just said, cmon" she said in a 'bored' tone before laughing, Keem laughed aswell. "I mean- shiit.." he mumbled, sliding his pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

She took his dick in her hands, spitting on it to get it wet as she rubbed him up and down slowly, staring into his eyes. He bit his lips and threw her head back slightly, closing his eyes.

"look at me papa" Y/n spoke in a soft, seductive tone, rubbing his slit, his mouth fell agape as he opened his eyes. "Fuck—" He moaned out lowly.

"Mmm.." She hummed, stroking him slowly with both hands before leaning down and connecting her lips with his pink tip, sucking lightly, still keeping eye contact.

"Fuckkk baby, I love you.." He moaned out, "she hummed around his sensitive tip, he shuddered at the vibrations.

She put her left hand on the base of his dick, her right hand on his balls. She went down on his dick as far as she could, her tongue underneath as she licked the front of his dick as she almost deepthroated him.

His body jerked forward as he moaned out, she pulled away. A string of saliva connected to his dick as she giggled, stroking him again. The wet noises from her saliva as she stroked him filled the room along with his moans and her occasional praise.

"you gonna cum for me papa?" She said, licking his tip. He nodded and grunted, she giggled before taking him in her mouth again, this time going all the way down and deepthroating him while her hands played with his balls.

His body jerked yet again as he came with a loud moan, "ohhh- mmh shiittt-" He moaned out, he quickly put his hand in her hair, "shit baby get up-" he moaned out.

Y/n didnt get up as she was getting every last drop, bobbing her head up and down while Keem tried getting her off. He cried out as he came down her throat for the second time.

"FUCKKK-" He cried, she finally came off. Saliva and cum on her mouth along with his dick. He threw his head back and panted, before grabbing her neck and leaning down playing a soft, nasty kiss on her lips.

He stuck his tongue inside her mouth, tasting himself as she moaned into the kiss.

"lemme clean you up baby.." she said before getting up and grabbing wipes from their shared bathroom in their bedroom. Grabbing 2 water bottles aswell from their mini fridge, she opened the wipes and wrapped it around his dick, running it up and down to clean all the cum and saliva off.

He shuddered and hummed at the sensation, his dick still sensitive from his previous orgasms. She then cleaned the base of his dick along with his pelvis and anywhere there was cum or spit.

She then slid his boxers back on him and pecked his lips before giving him his water bottle, opening hers and drinking some.

"ima marry you one day mama" He said, grabbing her and laying with her.

______________________________

- 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢.

HI GUYSS ITS BEEN A WHILE😛😛 but u guys dont vote or comment so thats ur own faults 🖕