40... Curved moon

Start from the beginning

Peter just arched an eyebrow "I'm not planning anything." He said through gritted teeth.

"Don't lie!" She snapped, "I know when your lying." She reminded him before turning her back and heading back into the loft.

As Yelena crept back inside the loft she was left in shock at the sight in front of her, the glass from dereks skyline shattered everywhere, three former alphas unresponsive and then Jenifer making her way over to Lydia with a twisted smile

"Get away from her!" Yelena screamed running over to attack Jenifer but it was only in vain as Jenifer threw her across the room with her newfound alpha power.

Lydia let out a strangled noise as Yelena landed on some of the shards of glass, she let out a hiss as she carefully sat up ignoring the sharp stabbing of the glass embedded in her hands.

"What do you want from me?" Lydia asked, her breathing shaky.

Jennifer came nose to nose with Lydia "I want you to do what you do best, Lydia. I want you to scream."

Yelena covered her ears tightly as Lydia was forced to let out a blood-curdling scream, it was making her ears ring so she could only imagine what it was doing to Derek and the others. Yelena was still trying to gain her breath back from Jennifer's attack, as she carefully pulled the pieces of glass out of her palms and crawled over to a slumped Lydia who was gasping for breath, probably from the screaming. The young strawberry blonde was looking into the distance, almost in shock, it was as if she was somewhere else.

"Lydia? Are you ok?" Yelena whispered as she gently cupped the girl's face, Lydia glanced at her and slightly nodded which gave Yelena some relief to know that she could at least hear her.
Yelena shot daggers at Jenifer, "Bitch have you never heard of a cellphone?" She snapped, but Jenifer answered with her usual twisted smirk, making Yelena scoff "You didn't have to make her do that."

"I know." Jenifer replied, "But it was effective."

Yelena stayed crouched against one of the support beams, holding a shaking Lydia in her arms, and continued to try and soothe her whilst the Hale siblings returned to the loft, all thanks to Lydia's screaming. Lydia couldn't take her eyes off of the twins laying there, presumably dead.

Yelena felt disgusted when she saw the proud look on Jenifer's face at the sight of Derek arriving.

"Oh my god."  Cora gasped as Derek rushed over to Yelena

"Are you ok?" He asked urgently.

Yelena just nodded trying to keep her composure as Cora followed her brothers' actions and came over to Lydia and Yelena

"What happened?" She asked them looking confused.

"I did this for you," Jenifer told them, moving closer to Derek.

"You did this for me?" Derek asked straightening up his stance.

"For us. For anyone who's ever been their victim."

Yelena handed Lydia to Cora and walked towards Jenifer "And What about your victims! You psychotic bitch!" Yelena went to lunge at her but Derek held her back.

Jennifer let out a cold laugh, "God you really don't get it, but how could you."

Derek scoffed "Stop talking to me like a politician. Stop trying to convince me of your cause!" He yelled

"Fine, I'll convince you of someone else's. Scott. You can save his mother, Stiles, and Yelena's father."

Derek looked down at Yelena, he could tell she'd calmed down slightly and let her go, "How?"