I should hit her dumbass upside her head again with it. Stupid ass bitch.

I got her phone from off the floor and threw it in her lap.

"I'm finna take yo ass home." I said to her.

"Take me home then bitch. I would rather be anywhere else than with you. I don't even want you breathing in the same air space as me." She crossed her arms.

"This my house, you can get out."

"This yo mama house first of all." She corrected.

"The house I pay the bills in cause I make money." I corrected her.

"Niggas pay the light bill once and swear they big baller." She mumbled but I heard her.

"So what? Ion see you paying a bill."

"Bitch I pay my phone bill."

"Yeah cause it's YOURS. You gotta contribute to the household. Like me, I paid the light bill and it was high as fuck cause everybody use it." I explained.

"I don't care take me home." She said.

"No I change my mind. Better call a Uber or sumn." I waved her off.

Y'all know what dey say? If that nigga put you in a Uber...

"Khalil I'm not getting in no fucking Uber at this time! Take me home NOW!" She yelled.

"If my mama come back up here again, that's yo ass."

"I'm finna go tell." She stood up.

"Yari." I warned her.

"I'm not playing with you." She grabbed her phone and walked over to my room door, opening it and walking out.

Pissing me off.

I got up from my bed and followed behind her. She walked downstairs because that's where my mama was. I could hear her in the kitchen.

"Ma!" Kiyari yelled out to her once we reached the kitchen and my mama turned around.

"Oh the girl was Kiyari. Hey Ki." My mama smiled at her.

"Hey." Kiyari smiled back. "So your son is trying to make me take an Uber home and I just feel like that's not only insulting to me, but you as well. Cause I'm pretty sure you raised him to be a nice young man and here he is disrespecting a lady." She said causing my mama to look at me.

"Khalil, take her home." She said and I sighed.

Once Kiyari and my mom got done talking, me and her got into my car. I was now driving her home and the car ride was silent. I didn't talk to her and she didn't talk to me.

I spoke up first once I pulled up to a red light.

"So you really gon link with that lame ass nigga?" I asked her.

"I'm not in the mood." She said.

"Well I am. So answer my question." I looked over at her in the passenger seat.