Yoongi spoke, "Shhhh.... calm down baby... your ribs will pain if you will cry this loudly... breathe properly baby.. calm down...". Jungkook didn't listened to him and started crying more loudly and snuggled into Yoongi more. He cried loud with tears flowing from his eyes like a river. He spoke in a broken voice while crying, "H-hyung.... am I t-that bad? W-why nobody stays with me? Why everyone h-hurts me?.... F-first... first mom and dad left me alone. Then... then Junho came and gave me immense pain. N-now Eunwoo.... why my life is like this? Why I am getting punished? Whyyyy? I want my eomma.... I want her right now here with me... please ask her to come here.. or.. or else I will go to her... I will kill myse-------".

Jungkook was cut-off in between when suddenly Yoongi pulled him away from the hug and looked at him with fierce eyes and said in a deep tone, "You said this today but don't you ever again dare to think about this." Jungkook looked down and sobbed.

Yoongi spoke again, "Don't think nonsense Jungkook... its all fate. There is no mistake of yours in all this. You have nothing to do for whatever is happening." Jungkook looked at Yoongi with teary eyes. Yoongi caressed his cheeks lightly and said softly, "You still can get Eunwoo back. If you can't trust him for love... you can still trust his friendship. You both can stay as friends."

Jungkook said, "I can't trust him anyhow now. I trusted Junho and see what happened... he cheated and just used me. My decision is final... I can't trust anyone now. I can't suffer from heartbreak again. I can't... I can spend my life alone."

Yoongi again hugged him and said, "Calm down Kook... don't be like this. Every person needs someone in life and----". "I said I don't want anyone", yelled Jungkook. "Okay okay, calm down and get healthy again. Just focus on your health", said Yoongi still hugging him. Jungkook sobbed again and Yoongi patted his back softly.

After few minutes, Jungkook clenched onto Yoongi's shirt and said in a low voice still in his embrace, "Hyung... its hurting." "Whats hurting baby? Your ribs or your neck or your leg?", asked Yoongi getting worried.

"My heart..... I am feeling as if something is breaking inside me... its paining a lot and I am not feeling fine. I can't describe this feeling..... h-hyung... i-its happening since I got to know the truth about Junho but I tried to avoid it. And now... i-its paining more... I can't handle this... hyung its paining more than my injuries.... do something.... I am hurt..... please do something", said Jungkook with tears flowing from his eyes.

Tae and Sohee started crying by now. They were silently crying. Tae caressed Jungkook's back softly and said, "It will be fine Kook." "How hyung... how it will be fine?", asked Jungkook still in Yoongi embrace. Yoongi and Tae didn't know how to answer Jungkook. Yoongi was making up his mind to make Junho's remaining life a hell at his base.

Sohee softly caressed Jungkook's head and said, "Jungkook... just don't think about anyone okay. Focus on yourself. You want to get well soon right. So don't  think about any kind of nonsense, okay baby." Jungkook came out of Yoongi's embrace and looked at Sohee and asked, "Can I hug you noona?" Sohee smiled and said, "Why are you asking baby? Of course you can hug me. I am same as Yoongi for you."

Jungkook nodded and Yoongi got up from Jungkook's side for Sohee to sit. Sohee sat down beside Jungkook and he hugged her. Sohee soflty caressed his back and spoke, "Everything will be fine." Jungkook felt a little mother like warmth in Sohee's embrace. Tears started flowing from his eyes again. He started sobbing.

Sohee hugged him more tightly but carefully and said, "Don't cry again Kook.... crying is not gonna help. You will become exhausted like this. Calm down." Jungkook didn't replied and got comfortable in her embrace. He slowly slept in her embrace unknowingly while crying.

After some time, when Sohee felt Jungkook calmed down and his breathing a little slow, she looked at him and found him sleeping. She spoke, "Yoon, he slept." Yoongi nodded and they all made him lay down on the bed properly. Then Yoongi spoke, "Tae, you also take rest for some time." Tae nodded and Yoongi helped him to lay down on the bed properly. Then Tae said, "Hyung, how can we make him feel good now?"

"I don't now. Lets give him some time. Everything will be fine", said Yoongi. Tae just hummed.

.
.
.
.
.

Time skips (after 6 months)

"Hyung, no... you are doing it wrong again. Don't be nervous", said Tae in a little loud voice getting frustated. Yoongi spoke while being nervous, "How can you expect me not to get nervous, huh?"

Just then someone entered the room and sat on a chair without saying anything. Then Tae said to that person, "Hyung, why are you sitting there silently? Come here and teach him something." "There's no use Tae... he will mess up everything at the end", said Jin. Before Tae could say anything, Yoongi spoke, "I knew it.. this was a bad idea. I can't do it. Lets drop it." He then started removing his blazer and tie.

Tae immediately stopped him and said, "Hyung, you are doing it and without messing up." "But----", said Yoongi but was cut-off by Tae, "No buts... lets practice again." And they started to practice again.

Just then Minho entered the room and went towards Jin and pecked his lips and sat on his lap. Jin hugged his waist and asked, "Is everything ready?" Minho looked at him and nodded and said, "Everything is set. Me and Hoseok already double-checked everything." Jin hummed and pecked Minho's lips. Then they looked towards Tae and Yoongi.

Minho spoke, "Will it be fine? Its not looking good." Jin sighed and said, "Don't know. God knows." Just then Jin asked loudly, "Where are Jungkook and Namjoon?" Tae looked at Jin and replied, "They both went to pick up Sohee noona. Yoona is also with them."

"And what about Jimin?", asked Jin. "He went to get the cake", said Tae. "Ohhh... okay", said Jin.

"Tae I am again saying.. lets drop this plan.... we need not to do this... Sohee knows that I love her and want to marry her... then why this marriage proposal?", said Yoongi whining for the nth time since morning. Before Tae could say anything, Yoongi flinched a little when something hit his head from behind.

He looked behind and saw Hobi coming inside the room. He threw a small stone at Yoongi. Hobi then spoke, "I will kill you if you cancel all this now. We all are working here our asses off just for a proposal and you are planning to cancel it. I will kill you for sure."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and said, "Just shut up okay. I can't do it properly." "You are doing it and thats final", said Hobi. "Jin hyung, tell him to not mess with me", said Yoongi.

"Jin hyung, tell him to do everything silently whatever Tae is teaching him", said Hobi. "Hyung, ask him to not come in between and shut his mouth otherwise I will shoot him", said Yoongi. "Hyung, I can also shoot. Ask him to shut his mouth... not me", said Hobi.

Then Jin yelled, "SHUT UP YOU BOTH... I AM NOT LISTENING TO ANYONE OF YOU and stop involving me in your fights. No one will be worse than me if you guys fought again." Everyone flinched because of Jin's yell.

Hey guys, this is the next chapter. Please let me know hows this. And the next chapter might me the last chapter of this book.

Then I will think about bringing the next season and whenever I will... I will be able to give only weekly updates in the near future. So stayed tuned for upcoming chapters and keep supporting me.

Comment down anything you wanna say guys.