Anokha Jodi 2.0

Meerab's eyes grew big as she turned around

Meerab's eyes grew big as she turned around. Pressing the decline button, Meerab spoke, 'What are you doing here Haya?' Meerab felt the slightest of fears crawling into her hearts as she saw a cunning smile on her enemies face.

'I am here to find ways to bring out all of your lies one by one. Let's see what I will find out and who I will find out? Hmm?' She replied like the devil she is, roaming her eyes all through the room, and then landing on Meerab. Seeing her enemy, Meerab rose up her defense mood, 'Haya Biwi ko much Mila?' She kept her arms in front of her chest and asked in a mocking tone. (Did Haya Biwi find something?)

Laughing a naughty laugh, she asked, 'Who were you talking to Meerab? Who is that person whom you are secretly hiding from us?' Meerab shook her head in disbelief at her daring words.

'Ek baat batao. Why do I have to tell you whom all I talk to, whom all I laugh with, whom all I cry with? Aur tum kon ho mujhse ye sab puchne vale? Mein aapke jawabadeh nahi hoon!' She counter-attacked her enemy. But, Haya was quick. (Tell me one thing. Who are you to ask me all this?? I am not answerable to you!)

'Let me see then,' saying that she snatched Meerab's phone. Meerab gasped out loud, 'Haya, aap ke paas tameez nam ke koi cheez nahi hai?' Meerab ahouted, and tried to get back the phone from Haya.

'Nahi,' Haya screamed back as she ran from their room towards the stairs, happily running at her plan already running in motion along with her, and there's only few more moments until she will succeed with her plans.

'Haya, stop!' Meerab shouted after her as she ran behind her with swollen feet, attempting to get the phone back in her arms. She was calling Rohail to tell him not to be behind her as she has already accepted Murtasim as her husband. But knowing Murtasim well, she knew if he came to know she had called him soon after their reunion, he would misunderstand the situation and she didn't want that to happen.

Meerab stepped on the first step while Haya was already on the sixth or eighth step. 'Come on Meerab, get it from me,' Haya laughed while her hand raised higher as Meerab's hands tried to reach her. Meerab felt like her feet were slipping as she lost her balance, her body moving backwards while her heart thudded loudly.

Expecting a fall, she closed her eyes as her body almost touched the floor while her eyes still saw a smiling Haya in front of her. The walls around the hall witnessed her fall and scream as Meerab's body fell on the ground with a thud. Meerab winced from the sudden pain that shot down her body as her body hit the marble floor. Before Haya could take control of the narrative and call for help in distress, Murtasim rushed into the hall as he witnessed a familiar woman lying on the floor.

His footsteps quickened as he reached her, sitting on the ground and bending towards her body, pulling her into his arms.

'Meerab!' He shouted, helping her sit as his arms wounded around her body like an embrace. Pressing her arm behind her back as her spine and hips were hurting like anything, she whispered, ' Murtasim, I think I broke my back.' She winced as he pressed his fingers on her hips and back. His concerned eyes took hold of her face and pulled them into his chest while he shouted, 'Bhaktu, start the car!' Soon, his eyes reached a frozen Haya on the stairs.