Murtasim ko Khayal rakhna

Scene:- Episode 21 reimagined: the episode post the car accident, where Murtasim forgives Malik Mukhtar heeding to Meerab's words _______________________________________

When Maa Begum's cheeks tinted with flaring anger after she knew her Sher beta had forgiven their khandaani dushman, Murtasim kept his hand on her shoulder to reassure her

When Maa Begum's cheeks tinted with flaring anger after she knew her Sher beta had forgiven their khandaani dushman, Murtasim kept his hand on her shoulder to reassure her. "Someone needed to take a step ahead to stop this long-term enmity. Afterall, who gains from this enmity- us or them? Neither. It needed to come to an end, and I took that step. That's it.'' He gave a tap on her shoulder, before turning his gaze towards the woman who was standing a few couple of steps away from him.

''And someone has told me the one who forgives is considered the most powerful, always.'' As he voiced the dialogue, looking straight into the eyes of the owner of the dialogue, he saw a blush creeping onto the face of the woman on whom his eyes were gawking at. Meerab's eyes lowered in shyness as he stared at her shamelessly in front of his own mother, while her memory took her back to the morning that day where Meerab advised her injured husband to forgive his enemy which he followed like an obedient husband, which turned out to be a total surprise for her and the others.

Murtasim Khan, the lion who doesn't heed to anyone's advice when it comes to matters of decision-making changed his motto by making his queen rule his mind and heart unknowingly.

''This is not you talking, Murtasim. This is Meerab talking,'' His mother asserted her disapproval straightforwardly, her eyes moving between her own son and the lady he was staring at, also known as her bahu. On hearing his mother's words, Murtasim shook himself off from the trance of the romantic world between him and his wife, acknowledging they were not alone silently.

Turning back to his mother, he retreated his hand from his mother's shoulders. ''Meerab meri biwi hai. Matlab is ghar ki Khaani hai. She has the right to take decisions on this matter, equally like me,'' he replied to his mother's taunting words laying before her the unopened truth. Maa Begum's response was equally simple; she just rolled her eyes, knowing well there's no winning with her son. Looking back at his wife, he saw her blush dominated face, looking back at him with the hint of a smile that could any minute sprout into a big wide one.

Walking towards her with a smirk on his face, he stopped just an inch away while she was standing on the low-step that seperated the living room from the rest of the corridor. Her smile broke out even though she tried to contain it as he neared her, his proximity and those dark brown eyes lulling her into the depths of his heart and making her lose all her sense of control. Giving her a last look that spoke volumes between them, Murtasim climbed the one-step while Meerab followed him, without him asking her to. Upon reaching their room, he pocketed his phone that was on charge into his Kurta pocket. Turning to his wife, who stood aside him with her hands fidgeting on her dupatta, he spoke after his eyes stared at her for a minute longer, ''Bahut pyari lag rahi ho. Aaj tum apne saath kya Kiya?'' He wondered, as his eyes stared at the beauty before his eyes.