𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃

୨⎯ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 -  𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ⎯୧

୨⎯ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 - 𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ⎯୧

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍. kayano and kanzaki continued glancing your way as you talked to karma, due to them knowing about your crush.

you felt a lot closer to karma after opening up about your families, it showed you a complete new side to him. if you were to be completely honest, you couldn't tell what his feelings towards you were. all the girls made it clear karma was quiet around everyone but you. you couldn't tell if feelings were mutual or if he just felt the two of you had clicked as friends.

'should i just confess to him? it's pretty soon, i don't want him to think i'm weird or stalkerish.'

"what's up?" he asked.

"hm?" you hummed.

"you went mute out of nowhere, you're zoning out."

"oh, sorry," you lost your train of thought.

"anyways, where was i.."

"i've never seen karma so chatty," nagisa whispered to sugino, who nodded in agreement.

about an hour passed, you were more than halfway home. you and karma were talking nonstop about anything that came to mind.

"i have to use the washroom, anyone else need to go?" kayano asked.

no one answered.

"anyone need to go?" she made direct eye contact with you.

"i guess?" you were confused but got up anyways.

"don't run into any creeps this time," karma jokingly instructed.

"why? can't be bothered to get knocked out again?" you asked with a grin on your face.

"ha-ha," he deadpanned.

kayano grabbed onto your wrist, walking speedily towards the washroom. she lead you in, shutting the door behind the two of you.

"listen, kayano. you're great and i think we're gonna get along really well but i do not want to listen to you piss."

"i don't actually need to go. you're not very good at picking up signals," she sighed.

you gave her a blank stare, still confused.

"i want to talk to you about karma! jeez," kayano couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"what about him?"

"when are you going to ask him out?" she asked. "you two have been extra buddy buddy lately."

"i don't know! he's still intimidating, you know. i want to, but i just have no clue how it'd go."

"only one way to find out."

"i know, i know. he's just so," you didn't even know how to describe it.

"here, how about this. if you ask him out by the end of this week, i'll buy you a cake or something!"

"a whole cake?" you asked, it was a good offer.

"a whole cake, whatever flavour you want, ice cream, sponge, pound, angel food cake, any kind of cake you want."

"well that changes everything," you began thinking.

'what's the worst that could happen? he says no? i mean, i've got to do it sooner or later.'

"fine, you've got a deal."

shortly after, the intercoms announced that you were all nearly at tokyo station. you sat back down next to karma.

"what took so long?" he asked as you sat down.

"i just wasn't feeling well, (Y/N) was nice enough to stay with me," kayano created a quick cover story. "i get a bit train sick sometimes."

"me too, it's the worst," kanzaki added.

looking at karma, the nerves about asking him out came back. it wasn't a secret most of the girls at school found him attractive, but none of them asked him out for a reason.