𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃

୨⎯ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 - 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ⎯୧

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, early just like karma had told you. you all had created a mental list of everywhere you had wanted to see, but of course you were still 'on the clock' for assassination.

"not to be that guy but i've got to tell you," sugino began. "i was sorta hoping we could put this whole assassination thing on hold while we're here."

"(Y/N) was telling me the same thing this morning, as if she's tried killing the guy," karma gently elbowed you in a joking manner.

"i just want to do tourist shit like the main campus," you sighed.

"i know it sucks sometimes but we gotta do what we gotta do," nagisa responded. "next up, yasaka shrine."

"mind if we take a quick break first? i could really go for some sugar loaded kyoto coffee right about now," said karma.

"yay, sugar!" kayano exclaimed.

after stopping to look around and get some stuff to eat and drink, the seven of you headed to an alleyway type of area in gion. you all agreed it would be a great spot to take out koro-sensei.

"it's really ideal for assassination, that's why i put it on the itinerary!" kanzaki smiled.

"ideal is right," an unknown voice spoke from behind all of you. "it's also a great spot for kidnappers to pry their trade."

soon, multiple of what appeared to be high school delinquents surrounded you. you were immediately scared, far more scared than the rest. the others in your group at least had some training as assassins, giving them at least a little something to defend themselves but you had nothing.

the only one who seemed to be completely fearless in the moment was karma, of course. that's one of the reasons you had fallen for him, his confidence. he had began to fight them without any real hesitation, but unfortunately, they were able to overpower him. you, kayano and kanzaki had been taken.

𓆩⟡𓆪

"(Y/N), just try to calm down," kayano spoke softly.

"calm down? we got tied up, thrown around, and harassed by a bunch of perverts. not to mention we don't have a clue where we are, what's going to happen or if we'll go home, how are you not freaking out too?" you responded.

"we'll get out of here, they're students too, they'll have to leave eventually."

"i don't know, i'm just scared," your volume was on the verge of whispering. "is kanzaki okay? she's been quiet."

"don't worry about me, i'm all good," kanzaki said. "i'm sure someone will find us."

"hopefully sooner rather than later," you sighed.

whenever one of the high schoolers would come up to you, you'd nearly freeze. you'd only speak if you absolutely had to. unfortunately, kayano didn't. she ended up getting choked and thrown for speaking up.

you were there for hours until koro-sensei, karma, nagisa, sugino and okuda showed up. koro-sensei took them all out within minutes, in a veil.

"you okay?" karma asked as you all began walking to the inn.

"i'm still a bit shaken up but, i should be fine. thank you for coming for our rescue," you smiled as you walked alongside the boy.

"it's no big deal, the whole thing was a lot more entertaining than fucking assassination landmarks," he admitted.

"i wish i could say the same," you laughed a bit. "but i'm glad you had something to do."

"if it makes you feel any better, i'm always up for a fight. though, koro-sensei probably handled all that, i'm sure i could do further damage."

"didn't look like you could handle it back there," you joked. "that's a sweet offer though, but i'll have to get back to you on that."

you and karma continued talking the entire walk back, just the two of you. the closer you got with him, the more smitten you became.