𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃

୨⎯ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 - 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ⎯୧

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

       "𝐈'𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄!" 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄,  you had been dismissed early from school due to the transfer.

  "(Y/N), please just head to your room," your father spoke sternly, that wasn't new.

  "so i guess you got the news, i'm sorry, i really am," you swore. "i'll work as hard as i can to get back onto the main campus."

  "good, and we're expecting that, young lady. this doesn't go without punishment, i'll have to have a discussion with your mother. for now, just go upstairs."

  "okay, i understand," were your last words before going upstairs.

as soon as you shut your door, that's when the arguing began. the argument of 'which parent's fault is it that their daughter got transferred to the nobody class'. you sighed, knowing that was just another argument between them that would last far too long.

  the next day, you hiked up the mountain to e-class. it took longer than you expected, causing you to be late for class.

  "(L/N), good morning. I was beginning to worry you got lost," karasuma welcomed you.

  "oh no, it just took a lot longer than i expected! i've never been up here," you explained. "now i know to get here earlier tomorrow."

  "that's the spirit," he smiled. "they're just running through a math lesson at the moment, better hurry along."

  "right, sorry!" you smiled. "do you mind if you lead the way? i don't wanna accidentally end up in the wrong place."

  "of course, follow me."

you walked behind him, your stomach felt a bit off due to the fact you were about to be face to face with an alien-like being.

  "alright, look alive people," karasuma announced as you both walked into the classroom. "i'd like you all to meet our newest edition to e-class."

he signalled you to introduce yourself.

  "my name is (L/N) (Y/N), but feel free to call me (Y/N), i'm not big on formalities," you smiled. "it's nice to meet you all."

  "(Y/N), lovely to meet you! that being said, please try to refrain from showing up to class late next time," your new teacher, koro-sensei looked just like the pictures.

  "of course, i'm so sorry! takes a lot longer to hike up that mountain than i thought."

  "i'll give you a get out jail free card for today."

  "oh please, like you don't give us a 'get out of jail free' card everyday," a blonde girl laughed.

  "she doesn't need to know that! let me play the tough guy act for once," he argued in a joking manner. "anywho, please take a seat. you'll be next to karma. karma, raise your hand for (Y/N)!" as if you didn't already know exactly who you were looking for.

karma raised his left hand in a fist, his thumb pointing towards where your desk would be. you smiled as you walked down an aisle of desks to get to yours.

you hung your bag on the metal hook that was connected to the dark, wooden desk before taking a seat. though of course it was never your intention to get transferred to e-class, you couldn't help but think of this exact scenario in your head throughout the years. being seated next to karma.

  "now, i know they made it seem like a walk in the park with the whole 'he can't attack us in return' thing, but trust me this money is not going to be easy to get," he broke the silence between you to.

  "is that right?" you laughed a bit, quietly. "i thought this would've been made for you, with your reputation."

  "you know me?" he smirked.

  "of course i do, i think everyone at this school knows you," you smiled. "it's nice to officially meet you."

  "yeah, you too."

that was the first conversation you had with your previous 'hallway crush'. finally, he became your official one.