𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃

୨⎯ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 - 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ⎯୧

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐎-𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐈?" you asked your desk-mate.

"nope, all this is like a bunch of no brainers," karma responded, jabbing his knife in the air in hopes to wound your teacher.

"(Y/N), karma, cut the chit-chat!" koro-sensei exclaimed as he made multiples of himself to help each student with their worst subject. "this is very difficult so try not to disrupt my concentration!"

"if it's too much trouble, i can always just study at home on my own, sir, no big deal," you attempted to take some weight off of his shoulders.

"none-sense! this is my job!'

"you know what, i'll help out (Y/N) in the other room. this is giving me a headache," karma grabbed his bag and began walking out of the room, giving you no say. it wasn't like you were going to argue against it.

"remember, study! no meaningless chit-chat!"

"mhm, you got it!" you smiled as you made your way out of the room.

karma led you to the room that was used for home economics and science labs. you sat on one side of one of the tables while karma sat across from you.

"so, what do you need to work on?" he asked.

"i don't exactly know where to start.. my grades are lacking in most subjects these days," little did he know, it was because of him.

"of course, e-class for a reason, right?"

"you can't say much, you're in e-class too."

"not for being stupid," he chuckled.

"stupid isn't how i'd put it," you crossed your arms. "i just stopped paying attention in class. i just need refreshers."

"that sounds pretty stupid to me, better start paying attention, you don't want to end up in a bummy high school," he lectured. "show me what you were working on with the octopus, we'll start from there."

you slid your notebook over to him, and he began teaching. not to your surprise, it was all as if he had learnt those topics in the second grade, but to his surprise, you understood them all within one explanation.

"so, i guess you aren't stupid at all, huh? what are you even doing here?" he asked.

"like i said, i stopped paying attention and the teachers on the main campus aren't as understanding or patient. of course, i'm sure you know that."

"all too well," he sighed. "well, that went by quick. i guess we got ourselves a free period."

"didn't koro-sensei say no 'meaningless chit-chat'?"

"like he'll do anything," karma chuckled. "so, tell me. why'd you stop paying attention in school? it's a waste."

"a boy."

"a boy? that's so.. cliche, i never understood why people become willing to throw what they're good at behind for another person," he sighed.

"well, it wasn't exactly willingly. he just kind of took over my mind," you looked down at the wooden table. "being booted down to e-class isn't the worse outcome, at all."

"so who's this boyfriend?" he asked, genuinely intrigued.

"i don't have one," you admitted. "he's just a crush."

"a crush? all of that potential gone, over a crush? that very.. rom-com-y. still, who is it?"

"jeez, quit prying. you wouldn't know him," you lied.

"so he's in our class?"

"i didn't say that."

"oh but you were thinking it," he grinned. "i know a lie when i hear one."

"whatever, think what you want," you smiled. "have you ever felt like that about anyone, karma?"

"that's a personal question."

"you pry me, i pry you," you copied his grin.

"fair enough. if i'm being honest, no. i've never actually thought of that stuff before."

"i see. well, we are still young so i suppose it's normal."

you were happy with karma's answer, you never expected him to have feelings for you in return but you were grateful he hadn't felt that way about anyone before. you were determined to be his first.