𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃

୨⎯ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 - 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ⎯୧

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄, you were next to kanzaki and kayano. you felt the most comfortable around them after everything after all.

"alright, boys. let's talk about them," nakamura took the spotlight.

"ew.. who wants to do that?" kataoka cringed.

"everyone but you i guess, this is what girls do on trips like these!" nakamura placed her hands on her hips. "so, who's gonna start?"

"me, me!" kurahashi eagerly raised her hand. "i have a huge crush on mr. karasuma!"

"honey, there isn't anyone here who doesn't have a thing for that man. i'm talking about guys our age we think are hot," nakamura replied. "i guess i'll go, maehara and isogai are half decent i guess."

"okay isogai i get, but maehara? no way you like a manwhore," fuwa laughed.

"oh god no, i'd never date either of them. they're just the best looking out of our options," nakamura said in her defense. "but i'd bet (Y/N) would disagree."

"oh totally," yada agreed.

"what do you mean..?" you asked, confused as to why you were being singled out.

"come on, we aren't blind! we all know you've got a thing for karma," kayano leaned against you, giggling.

"i don't know what you guys are talking about," you muttered.

"you don't need to be embarrassed, it's cute!" hara chirped.

"we could all tell pretty early on, you've been pretty quiet with everyone but him. honestly i think it applies the other way around too," yada grinned.

"it's just because we sit with each other," you lied.

"so you wouldn't have an issue if i tried to get with him?" okano asked, unserious.

you stayed quiet.

"so you do like him!" the group of girls exclaimed in unison.

"you can't say anything, okay?! i'm so serious," you hid your face in your hands.

"of course we won't, and i won't do anything, don't worry," okano assured you. "i'm still kind of scared of him, to be honest. not my type."

in the boys' room, they were in a similar situation. ranking all the girls in class.

"karma, perfect timing!" isogai welcomed him in.

"what's going on? you guys are loud as fuck," karma responded as he sat down next to nagisa.