𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃

୨⎯ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 - 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ⎯୧

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

  𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐆𝐄. maybe it was the fact your parents struggled with showing love to each other as you grew up, or the romance movies that would play on t.v.. whatever it was, you craved it. you wanted nothing more than to devote your life to loving someone, someone who felt the same way towards you.

everyday, you thought of the first time you laid eyes on him. karma akabane, one of, if not, the most infamous guy at kunugigaoka junior high.

  it was your first year, you had been put into a-class due to your outstanding grades in elementary school. he sat behind you, often leaving class early. you never talked to him, but he lived inside your brain for the next two years.

  "ms. (L/N)?" your teacher had called on you, you had no idea.

  "oh i'm sorry," you smiled. "what was that?"

  "you've been requested to visit the chairman in his office."

  "oh, i see," you sighed, getting up from your desk.

you walked through the colourless halls, gripping onto the navy-blue bag that hung from your shoulder. you knew nearly exactly what this conversation would turn to. you fixed your grey skirt and yellow cardigan before knocking on chairman asano's door.

  "come in," his spoke.

  "you wanted to see me, sir..?" you asked as you entered the room.

  "yes, please have a seat. others will be joining us shortly," his hand gestured towards the purple couch. "i trust you know what this meeting is about?"

  "i'm afraid so," you responded as you sat on the couch.

  "what happened, ms. (L/N)? your grades were outstanding, it isn't normal to drop from a-class to c-class all just in your second year. we thought putting you in d-class for your third year would be a wakeup call for you."

  "i guess it was just too much for me, i'm sorry if it was a waste of time," truth was it wasn't much for you at all, you were just too busy daydreaming of a boy you weren't even friends with.

  "this is outrageous, i've worked here for a day. a day! why do i have to do this," you heard a woman's voice complaining through the door.

  "your part of the faculty now, this is part of your job. it's quick, in and out," a man's voiced sighed.

  "like we need another brat on our hands."

soon, there was a knock on the door.

  "that should be them," the chairman smiled. his smile always felt very uncomfortable. "yes, karasuma, come in."

a blonde foreign lady with a intimidating brunette man walked in.

  "you must be (L/N), yes?" he asked.

  "uh, yeah. that's me," you nodded. "so i guess i'm getting the boot to e-class, huh?"

  "that would be correct," he answered. "i'm mr. karasuma, i'll be your new physical education teacher." he gently elbowed the blonde, signalling her to introduce herself.

  "ms. irina jelavić, i'll be teaching your english."

  "okay so, if you're handling p.e. and you're handling english.. who's my main teacher?"

they explained everything in detail. you didn't believe it at all at first, till they brought out the pictures and weapons. that day, you became an assassin, but you could only focus on one thing.

  "akabane's in e-class, right?"