CHARACTERS POV

Never thought that the one friend that I trusted more, confided in, and maybe gave a place in heart will suddenly ghost me.

The one friend for whom I would fight the whole world would suddenly dissappear.

Why?

Why would he do that?

I never thought that he would be hiding a devil under the mask of a soft, meek person.

I would never know if not for that one incident which destroyed the meaning of friendship for me.

Something I ask myself, was I wrong in perceiving his words, his action, his... personality?

My peers say that my boldness is my weapon in itself.

It might be the reason I rise high above the Sky or fall face first on the dust.

Did I do wrong to him?

Should I have listened to him completely?

But how do I when all of his action, his words and situation point fingers at him?

-------------------------------------------------------------

She was the only one who understood me for who I am.

The only one who accepted me for who i am.

Yet when I so desperately wanted her to understand me, listen to me, she trusted others, she did not listen to me, ignored my feelings, broke our friendship.

I always thought I would be alone all my life, but she entered my zone send freed me of my loneliness only to slap it on my face.

It was always difficult for me to msje friends. I would always standout like a sour thumb.

Yet with her I would feel content to standout of the crowd. The same crowd which threw me out long ago.

Was I never meant to have any kind of relationship with anyone?

Is god that free to play with my life lije this.

But then again if my parents who gave birth to me felt like they were obligated to fulfill their duty as parents, can I blame that Supreme power for anything?