Yoongi: "Y-You can call me Yoongi...if you want...you don't have to call me Mr.Min..."

Yoongi said as he held Jimins hand tightly as he gave him a kiss on the cheek

Jimin blushed getting very shy...

Jimin: "Humans...Sleep right?"

Yoongi: "Yes they do. Are you tired?"

Jimin nodded Just Hugging Yoongis waist...

Yoongi just pulled the covers over them gently and held Jimin close and protectively.

Yoongi: "Goodnight love~"

Jimin: "Goodnight Mr.Min"

(Jimin whispered with a big smile hiding In Yoongi's arms

And eventually they fell asleep Yoongi just holding onto Jimin's figure with a smile....)

.
.
.
.

And in the morning they woke up to holly Licking Jimin's and Yoongi's face all over

Yoongi slight chuckling.

Yoongi: "Hey Holly, you hungry?"

Yoongi asked in a sleepy voice as he pet Holly.

Holly Just barked at Yoongi and actually did something unexpected peeing right onto the bedsheets...

Jimin: "I think he wanted to go outside...we should take him on a Walk Mr .min..."

Yoongi: "Yes let's do that. We need to put the sheets in the laundry when we come back from the walk. But we do not leave the backyard okay? I can't risk people knowing you came to life....it could put you in danger ..."

Jimin: "Didn't you say No one besides Hobi and Jin saw me? No one would know Mr.Min..."

Yoongi: "I guess you're right... unless people that were there when I rushed over to save you from the fire recognize you..."

Jimin: "You could just say ... That you made the doll resemble me"

(Jimin said with a smile as they stood up)

Yoongi: "Right I could...sorry I'm just really worried about you..."

Jimin: "Don't worry I'm staying right by your side"

Yoongi: "Alright."

Jimin and Yoongi then got dressed and took holly out for a walk

Walking Passed Yoongis burned down shop ... Jimin actually saw something in between the burned and now wet wood... immediately making his way there...Yoongi saw what it was and actually gasped....

The skin like material he bought overseas and used on Jimin's body was untouched and completely intact...which could've been one of the reasons he came alive....