Your POV (When the ninja were cleaning)

You woke up at six in the morning. Fixing your hair, you stood up and cleaned Jay's bed. You decided to clean his room for a bit. There were a few stray comics and extra pillows on the floor. Stuffing them into drawers, you head outside. 

"Oh, hello dear." Edna greeted you. She was making a cup of coffee, a notepad and a pen on the table beside her.

"Hello Mrs. Walker." You hummed.

"We'll be leaving in a moment; Ed insisted on working on Jay's gift." Edna sat down. "And just Edna is fine."

You nodded and sat down in a chair.

"How about you remind me how you met Jay?" Edna seemed to be interested in the relationship Jay had with you. Or you had with Jay.

"I came home to the monastery one day and found out Sensei had new students." you explained briefly.

"Is he behaving well? Does he have enough extra underwear?" Edna really had no filter for her son's safety. Which is okay.

"Um... I don't know." you rubbed the back of your neck. "He's doing fine. Getting better at training."

"That's lovely." Edna smiled. "He's such a good boy to have someone polite and interesting like you."

"O-oh... thanks." 

Over the years of training and travelling

"EDNA! I'm done! Let's go see Jay!" Ed yelled from outside, waving to his wife from an old-looking car.

"COMING!" 

You bit your lip to stop a smile. This couple were really made for each other with this energy.

You went outside with Edna. She sat in the passenger's seat as you jumped into the back.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

You could see the Bounty clearly from a distance. The bright colored gis the ninja were wearing stood out from the dull sand.

Ninja's POV (Thirty seconds before you arrive)

"It looks like we're about to have some visitors, and loud ones at that." Nya said.

Jay groaned. "It's my parents. Please, if they start yapping, just don't let them going, okay? They don't know when to quit. And if you start talking then they'll start talking, and suddenly half the day is gone before you know it ends-"

"We get it! They talk a lot!" Kai cut him off. "The cherry doesn't fall far from its blossom." He mumbled.

Your POV (Current time)

The car stopped in front of a pile of junk. The bumper of the car knocked over a few objects.

"Oh, heh. Take a note, Edna: either better brakes or a better bumper..." Ed mentioned. "Oh, will you look at all this great stuff? They can't just get rid of it. We should have brought the trailer, Edna."

"This ain't flea market, Ed. We're here for Jay!" Edna said sternly. You got out of the car.

"What was that? Did you take a note?" 

"I'm writing it down Ed."

"Thank you for driving me here." you said to Ed.

"No problem darling, a friend of our son is our family." Ed replied.

The ninja walked to the car, Jay in front.

"Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" Jay put up a fake-ish happy tone.

Silver Soul | Ninjago x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें