Paw Patrol: Enter the Troll Empire

Start from the beginning

Techna: (cries) Mommy, sisters!

Evil humans: Release the magic mutt, all magic should perish!

Mason: Oh really? (makes a fist with his spare and magically crushes the weapons of the evil humans) (to Techna) (calmly) You're safe with me girl!

Evil humans: (shocked gasps) What!?

Mason: You enchanted arrows are useless on the elemental brawlers, especially their leader!

Techna: (surprised) Ooh!

Evil humans: End both of them!

Mason: (exhales an inferno upon the evil humans turning them to ashes) Nothing personal, but you people are too cruel to live!

Techna: (nods) (nuzzles Mason's chest) (sniffles) (tearfully) Goodbye mommy, Melody, and Tundra!

Mason: Would you like me to reset this world before we depart to a new place?

Techna: (sniffles and nods) This world is full of cruelty!

Mason: (nods) (opens a portal then walks through carrying Techna)

(upon departure from the universe it explodes like colorful fireworks resetting everything so lives can begin anew both Techna and Mason watch from the other side of the portal)

Techna: (amazed) Ooh! Pretty lights!

(a genie pup firework display happens next showing Angel and her three daughters from this world)

Techna: (smiles) Rest in peace my beloved family!

Mason: Say Techna, just curious but do you like engineering and inventing?

Techna: (smiles) I do enjoy hobbies like that but resources are scarce!

Mason: I know a place with unlimited resources!

Techna: Where?

Mason: It's just on the other side of this portal!

Techna: Ooh!

(scene changes to the twosome arriving in an infinite realm where a multitude of trolls from Skylands are busy harming the environments)

Techna: (looks around) (surprised) My word!

Mason: (remembers) Oh right, I forgot the trolls were using this one!

(Loose Cannons confront the twosome)

Mason: Don't even try it!

Loose Cannon: (recognizes Mason) (steps back) (kneels to him)

Techna: I take it they know you?

Mason: Yep!

(a Lob Goblin walks over)

Lob Goblin: Mason, nice seeing you buddy!

Mason: Nice seeing you too Lob Goblin, so not much happening?

Lob Goblin: Just drilling for unlimited oil, cutting down instantly respawning trees, and collecting resources for engineering weapons and stuff!

Techna: (upset) You can't just do that! You should treat the environment with respect!

Lob Goblin: (chuckles) Really funny pup!

Techna: I demand to speak with your leader!

Lob Goblin: You in the arms of our leader!

Mason: I never told them to do this damage!

Lob Goblin: (shrugs) True! But this is just an added bonus for us!

Techna: (to Mason) Mason, these guys need someone to lead these trolls properly, I'm staying here for the time being!