"Somehow find a way to make adults betray us?" I suggested.

"I mean, yeah? Expect for the last three. Brooklynn you're going to be our eyes and ears. Kenji, Chris, grab bikes and pick up me and Sammy. Ben, Yaz, get big and loud. I've got a plan," Darius explained.

We split up. Kenji and I ran to a garage and grabbed bikes. And I was struggling. "Chris, do you know how to ride a motorcycle?" Kenji asked. "Yeah... of course," I answered. The bike fell over. Kenji sent me a look. "Okay, so it was an arcade game at Dave & Buster's but it's the same concept," I explained, "Plus I'm known as a fast learner."

I hoped on the bike again and started to get the hang of it. We rode off and picked up Darius and Sammy. Sammy went with Kenji, leaving Darius with me. We sped off until Kenji started slowing down and wobbling. "Can't you go faster?" Darius asked.

"Not unless you want me and Sammy to fall," Kenji answered, "I'm balancing two people on this thing."

"Hey, so am I," I said, "You see me struggling?" Kenji glared at me. He then sped up and we were driving side by side. And I felt like I was having a heart attack as Darius tighten his grip on my waist and felt his cheek against my back.

"Guys!" We slid to a stop by the nearest speaker. "Tiff and Mitch are about to get to the watering hole and Ben and Yaz aren't there yet!" Brooklynn informed.

"How far away is the nearest tunnel to them?" Darius asked.

"Uh... if you go back the way you came a bit, there's a tunnel entrance that will put you ahead of them," Brooklynn answered.

Darius hoped off my bike. "Okay, you guys keep going towards the watering hole. Meet up with Ben and Yaz like we planned. I'll slow down Tiff and Mitch," Darius explained.

"Good luck dino-nerd," Kenji said. "Be careful," Darius warned before Kenji rode off with Sammy. I stayed behind and looked at Darius.

"Don't die, because if you do I am totally killing you," I said, smiling.

"Don't worry Chris, I won't," Darius said.

My smile faded a bit. "Just, please, don't get shot," I said. "I'll be fine Chris," Darius said. And with that, he ran off.

I sped off to meet up with Kenji and Sammy when I heard a screeching sound. A Pteranodon swooped down. I jumped off the bike and the Pt-don landed on it, crushing it. I groaned. The Pt-don squawked at me. I grabbed a vine from the nearest tree and turned back to the Pt-don, standing in a defensive position. I noticed how this Pt-don had a scar across her chest.

"All right, come at me bro," I said. The Pt-don screeched at me and snapped its beak at me. I dodged the attack and tied the vine around her beak. I then jumped on the Pt-don's back. She shook aggressively but didn't shake me off.

The Pt-don then abruptly took off into the sky. I took the vine off her beak. She screeched and I threw the vine into her beak, something like a rein on a horse. I grabbed the ends and yanked hard. The Pt-don started flying all weird. "Oh shut up and fly straight!" I exclaimed. Like magic, the Pt-don flew straight. "Huh, bank left," I said, steering her left. She turned left. "All right, let's go," I said. I steered her and flew towards the others.

When I landed, the others looked at me with weird expressions. "Chris, what the hell happened?" Yaz asked. "It's a long story," I said, petting the Pt-dons neck. "Well, it's nice not to be the only one with a dinosaur companion," Ben said. "Yeah, you got Bumby, and I got Leia," I said. "Leia? Really?" Kenji asked. "Hey, it's a cool name," I said.

"Anyways, on with the plan," Sammy said, taking out Dave's radio. Yaz got in the Jeep she found, (I don't wanna even know) Ben got on Bumby, Kenji and Sammy on the bike, and me on Leia. It was a cool name.

We then went to the watering hole and scared the dinos. Ben was waving flashlights around, Yaz was beeping the horn, Sammy played the radio at max volume, and I was having Leia swoop down at the dinos. We managed to get the dinos far away from the watering hole. I spotted Darius by Tiff and Mitch. I had Leia land a little was away from them. "Permanecer" (Stay) I said.

I ran over to Darius. "Chris, what are you doing?" Darius asked.

"Hey, maybe kick the guns further away next time, we're armed again," Tiff said, brandishing her gun. I hissed, baring my teeth at them.

I rushed forward and grabbed Tiff's gun, trying to break it out of her grip.

Darius watched as Chris tried grabbing Tiff's gun, unable to move. Mitch took the blunt end and hit Chris across the face. She yelped in pain as she fell to the ground. At least she has Tiff's gun. The couple turned their attention back to Darius.

"Now, we're going to try this again," Mitch said.

"No, it's over. You may try to kill the dinosaurs, but we will always stop you," Darius said.

He then turned to walk away. Mitch evilly grinned. He raised his gun, aiming at Darius. He rested his finger on the trigger.

And a gun shot rang through the forest.

<><><><><><><>

Notice any foreshadowing? No? Read the chapter again then. I hope you enjoyed. Until next chapter!

Fulcrum out!