Because This Is What I Need Right Now

Chapter 45: Because This Is What I Need Right Now.

{Valerie}

I continue throwing up my guts into the toilet as my body shakes for what seems to be the thousandth time. One thought raced through my mind, this is pure torture.

My body shakes and convulses as my body curls into a fetal postion over the toilet and I feel like I can't breathe. I continue to hurl until I feel like there's nothing left inside me and sigh while leaning against the wall.

I'm not stupid, I know that I'm more than likely pregnant but I'm freaking out.

How am I supposed to take care of a baby right now?

I don't need a baby right now. There's all these people that are out to get me and if I have a baby, I don't know what I'd.

What if my baby got hurt because of me? I'd blame myself for the rest of my life if that ever happened.

I stand up and grab my toothbrush brushing my teeth again and stand there.

I need to go to the pack doctor.

Afterwards I dry my body off the rest of the way since I just got out of the shower and make my way to the closet.

I grab a red maxi dress that's between two of Greyson's shirts and sigh.

Greyson.

He has yet to come back from his little run or whatever the hell he left for the day he panicked.

That was six days ago.

I throw on a bra, underwear, maxi dress, and white sandals then go into the bathroom.

Oh, and my birthday just passed three days ago and Greyson missed it.

Who the hell misses their mates birthday?!

I just don't know what to do right. Everything's so messed up and I just want to be angry with my mate, but my stupid wolf won't stop pestering me.

I brought my head back to the thoughts of a baby. I don't know if Greyson wants kids, and here I am, most likely, pregnant.

Once my clothes are on I look in the mirror to make sure that my blonde curls are in check and nod when they are.

I look at my eye lashes and shrug realizing I don't need mascara on them. Ever since I was turned my eyelashes are more curly and darker.

I put some cherry chapstick on and grab a black satchel taking a deep breathe.

Okay, I'm ready for this. I can do this.

I walk out of Greyson and I's room then walk down the stairs saying good morning to the pack and head out with my mind buzzing.

I walk the short ten minutes to the pack house and before I know it I'm there standing in front of the intimidating building.

I don't have to go in now... right?

Just as I go to turn around the door swings open.

"Good morning Luna, how may I help you?" I turn back around to see Doctor Neal standing there with a smile and I look down biting my lip.

Dammit.

I look back up and sigh.

Would he believe me if I just left and said nothing's wrong?

What am I saying? I need this.

"Um, well I need a... checkup." I say and he nods ushering me inside.