Werewolves are Real

*Edited: February 24th, 2019

Chapter 6: Werewolves are Real.

{Valerie}

"My god, this is not how Valerie Perez dies!" All I get are weird looks from the guards, but they immediately go back to their duties and I glare at their backs.

What the hell is a seventeen year old teenage girl going to do to these bulky monstrous men? It's ridiculous!

I glance over to the men outside of my cell as they stand there looking uneasy until one of their eyes start to glaze over.

"Oh my god!" I scream as I watch the man's eyes flickering back and forth, completely whited out. Was he being possessed?!

After a couple minutes of me hyperventilating and deciding once they fed me I'd try making my way out of here with a fork and spoon, the man snaps out of it and his eyes go back to their natural blue.

"The Alpha's here." A loud groaning sounds from the door above us, the one leading into the prison I was in.

I didn't dare making eye contact with the possibly possessed man feet away from me. Instead, I kept my gaze trained on the concrete stairs while crossing my arms after straightening up and fixing my hair.

Wait, why the hell do I care what I look like in front of this man? I quickly put my hands to my sides and chastise myself. I shouldn't care if I look like a wild animal in front of him!

I'm beyond pissed. Pissed!

How dare that animal put me down here in this dirty prison when I've done nothing wrong? He acts like he owns me!

I clear my throat and square my shoulders while trying to put on my best angry expression. He was so gonna get, just wait until he gets down here, I-!

Greyson finally comes down the stairs and all my previous thoughts go out the window as I find myself drooling over so called 'animal'.

His muscles flexed under his black T-shirt as he reached for the key to my cell on the wall, his legs sporting heather grey sweats, and damp hair sat messily atop his head but somehow it worked for him.

I couldn't look away, even when he obviously caught me ogling. I only knew that because he smirked when he caught my eyes.

I simply clear my throat as he quite literally nods his head towards the men guarding me. They move away almost instantaneously.

Is that all I needed to do?

He was silent as he unlocks my cell and brings me to his chest by my wrists, only stopping when he sees my wide eyes as my gaze flickers between him and the men watching me intently behind him.

"I want to be left alone with my mate for the next hour, failure to do so will end with punishment." He didn't take his eyes off me, but he didn't need to for the men to know he was serious. They'd cleared out the second he said so.

"Now that we're alone, would you care to explain why-." Greyson interrupts my words to pull me towards the stairs by my wrist, roughly enough to nearly rip it out of it's socket like some freaking psycho.

Any words I had prepared for him died in my throat as he brought me out of the cellar. Vast green fields and trees went on for miles and miles around us, welcoming us with fresh air and sunshine pouring through their leaves as we walked beneath them. The woods had always brought a sense of serenity to me, even before Calub shared his fascination for them with me. Maybe it had to do with my brown wolf I'd meet all those years ago.