How to Make it Out of The Woods Alive For Dummies

*Edited: February 17th, 2019

Chapter 4: How to Make it Out of the Woods Alive For Dummies.

{Valerie}

"Is that her?" Someone whispers and I groan. What the hell?

Was I dreaming? Or did I somehow get seriously wasted at someone's house?

"Yeah, Alpha brought her in last night." Someone answers and I try to push out the voices, this was odd. Usually in dream's I was never actually in bed, and I definitely never had kids.

"Do you think she's our Luna?" The first voice giggles.

"I hope so. Crystal's a mean Luna. I want her fired." That's when I decide to sit up.

The two little girls that looked around seven and nine were sitting on the edge of my bed and shrieked, resulting in them falling off.

I yawn and a little girl with blonde hair a little lighter than mine, and blue eyes pokes her head over the bed.

"You're not mad?" She asks cautiously and I raise my brow.

"I'm tired, but that's no reason to be upset with you." I say and that's when the little girl stands to her full height.

"My name's Annie." She smiles and sticks out her little hand. I laugh and take it.

"And this," She says gesturing to the air.

"Oh wait." Annie giggles then squats down to the ground and comes back up with a girl that has brown hair and green eyes.

"This is Nina." Annie says and I smile.

"It's nice to meet you Annie and Nina." I reply politely and Annie smiles a big toothy grin.

"My name's Valerie." I inform them, Annie just smiles at me.

"Hi." Nina says shyly and I smile.

After a few moments I look around to see a door with a toilet inside.

Bathroom.

I get up from the bed and go to the bathroom and start to brush my teeth with a toothbrush in new wrapping. Once I'm done I flatten down my hair and splash my face with water then dry off and turn to the girls.

"Are you guys hungry?" I ask and they both nod their heads.

"Well not really," Nina sighs and I walk out of the room with the two little girls following.

But then something processes causing me to stop in my tracks with a frown as I stare at the walls. High vaulted ceilings tower over us, and I couldn't help feeling confused. There's no way I was dreaming, I don't have kids... or cousins. Not to mention I've never been in a house like this. Even if I went to a party I'd at least know who's house I'm at, right? But if I was at a party where's Tanner? He wouldn't leave me here, so where is he?

I turn around to see Nina looking down at the ground confused while Annie just looks around smiling.

That's when everything comes back to me.

Tanner taking us on a date to the small dinner. Crystal coming in, her talking to Tanner and I. Me socking the crap out of her after she poured a slushy on me. The mate stuff, Greyson and Tanner fighting, Tanner leaving and Greyson bringing me.. here.

My heart's now pounding in my chest as my brain goes into overdrive trying to figure out how to get out of here. Part of me wanted to bolt for the door without a plan. The other part told me to stay and snoop for information so once I got out of here I could make sure the police caught this kidnapping bastard.