Never Letting Go

Chapter 41: Never Letting Go.

Dedicated to: KhameleonMarie

{Valerie}

Michael's canines elongate and I shriek in fear trying to push away from him.

"No no no no no." I say leaning backwards while he pulls me forward.

"What the hell is going on?!" I turn to the source and my heart stops but lifts so much as I see the sight.

"Greyson." I say barely containing my excitement and settle for a full blown smile.

My heart is going to explode and die.

Michael's grip loosens causing me to fall on my hands and knees but I couldn't care less as I get up and sprint.

I sprint like my life depended on it, throwing myself into Greyson's arms holding him close to me.

"G-Greyson?!" I ask happily as I tangle my fingers in his hair holding him close making sure he's real.

He is.

"Valerie" He breathes while holding me close as if I'm not real.

I nod my head frantically as a sob escapes my lips while I hold him.

"You didn't wake up!" I sob angrily and he nods holding me closer.

"You're the one that didn't wake up first." His eyes were wide as he held my head in his hands, running his thumb over the side of my facs.

"I hate you." I say quietly with a smile and he frowns.

"Oh. Well, I had actually thought quite the opposite but if that's where I'm at I guess I-."

"Just kiss me you fool." I laugh then pull him against me kissing him senseless.

I kiss him with everything I have, grabbing his neck and pulling him down closer.

I could care less if the Werewolf Council is watching because honestly, they can suck my ass.

"Honestly they can't." Greyson murmurs against my lips and I smile when someone clears their throat.

I turn around smiling while holding Greyson's hand in mine.

Cadenth just looks at our intertwined hands with a scowl, while Nila smiles, and Roe stands there with a smirk.

And Michael, well, Michael looks more than confused.

Michael shakes his head while standing there staring at the floor, trying to put his head back together.

He finally looks up, his mouth formed to ask 'What happened?' when he sees Greyson and smiles.

"Michael, I'm more than happy to see you but my wolf wants to rip your head off." Greyson says and Michael smiles, a real smile.

"I'll leave it to you Alpha." He walks away with a pointed look at the council then heads back inside when Greyson looks at Cadenth.

"What the hell was that?" He snarls at Cadenth and I jump not sure where that came from.

I don't even know where all that happiness came from. It was completely out of character.

'Who says you know anything about his character?' Naomi questions defensively.

'Im talking about us dumbass.' I state and I can picture her gaping if she where human.

Well technically she's me and-.

"I'm dead for ten damn minutes and you try to already give my mate away? What the fuck is the matter with you?!" Greyson roars and Cadenth tries staying strong in front of Greyson.

Tries.

Cadenth opens and closes his mouth repeatedly and I cock my head to the side confused.

For a council member I expected more.

I can see now why they want Greyson as one of the council. I'll tell you, if I was on the receiving end... I can't guarantee that I'd be too confident.

"Sh- I- Greyson you and I both know that- th- that's council rules." He stutters then laughs awkwardly.

I look up at Greyson and he doesn't look the least bit amused with his hard eyes and clenched jaw.

"You wouldn't know what it's like to have lost a mate. You tell me how you'd feel if you were forced to mark and be marked by another right after your mates death!" Greyson yells and takes a step forward forward as he yells.

This is probably when I should step in.

"Greyson... rules are rules." I say while grabbing his left hand with both of mine.

His gaze snap down to me, staring at me with piercing red eyes and warm skin.

He takes a deep breathe seeming to be more calm then looks at me with grey eyes.

I smile softly and his lips tweak up at the sides then he looks at Cadenth with a hard expression.

"Get the hell out of my territory." He growls.

Cadenth turns around and shifts running off the territory without a second glance.

Greyson looks up at Nila and smiles softly then looks at Roe with a blank expression then looks back to Nila.

"Thank you Nila, for trying to be considerate with my mate but I'm going to have to ask you two to leave my territory as well. My Luna, pack, and I have some healing to do." He says and Nila and Roe smile then nod.

"Good day Luna Val and Alpha Anderson, we'll see you at the council meeting for your initiation in a month's time." Nina says and Roe gives a slight bow of his head then they both run off.

I look at Greyson to see he's already staring down at me and I smile.

"Healing?" I ask with a smile and he shakes his head 'no'.

"Then what?" I ask and he smiles.

"We have a lot to sort out, and much healing on our own." He says and leans down then kisses me.

And that, is when I knew, I love Greyson Anderson, and I'm never letting go.
° ° ° ° °
OMFG *takes deep breathe* you can die happy now. Lol hope you all liked the chapter!

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow.
❤1434everr❤