.08.

"Wi Ha Joon wait," Ji Chang-Wook told him. "What" he replied. "I think Jihoon's idea is great," he told him. "You are telling me to make her part of our gang and she was the one who killed my father," he told him. "I know but you know your father killed her family because he liked her mom but found out that she married and your dad tried to cheat on your mom," he told him. He stayed quiet. "And you know that in this business you can die any moment, we can kill our main enemy with her help after you decide to keep her or kill her" Ji Chang-Wook explained to him. "I need time to think about this" he replied and left. "Jayoung do you want anything to eat" Jihoon asked her. "Not that hungry" she replied. "Then you can take a nap because it's already late," he told her. She nodded and he left the room. Wi Ha joon can't focus on anything because of what Ji Chang-Wook told him. "If she helps with it then as Ji Chang-Wook told me, I can kill her," he thought to himself before calling Ji Chang-Wook. "Okay let's do what you told me," he told him and hung up.

Jihoon woke up Jayoung. "Get ready, we going to start training today," he told her Happily. "What are you talking about" she asked him. "Now you are part of us" he replied. "After getting a shower wear this," he told her. Ah nodded and went to get ready. Still thinking about what kinda bullshit is he trying to play. She got ready and went outside of the bathroom. "Okay first we have to eat then we can start the training," he told her while grabbing her to the dining table. "I don't know what's your favorite but I cooked a lot," Ji Chang-Wook told her as he sat down. "Oh thank you," she told him. Jayoyng saw Wi Ha Joon coming downstairs. " perfect timing." Ji Chang-Wook told him. "I will pass breakfast today" he replied while going out of the house. He acted like Jayoung didn't exit. "Let's eat," Jihoon told them. They start to eat. They went backyard. "This is Choi Hyun Wook aka my best friend and this is the one in charge of training so he will help you," Jihoon told her while introducing him. "I heard about it from him," he told her. "Let's start," he told her. Choi Hyun Wook a seasoned member of the mafia, observed the newcomer with a keen eye, recognizing a rare talent simmering beneath her unassuming demeanor. As they began their training session, Choi Hyun Wook was soon awestruck by the exceptional skills displayed by the young recruit.
With graceful precision, she flawlessly executed each move, her movements a harmonious blend of agility and strategy. Her proficiency was unparalleled, surprising even the seasoned Choi Hyun Wook with her innate mastery of combat techniques.
The backyard echoed with the soft rhythm of their practice, Jayoung's dedication evident in every deliberate strike and evasive maneuver.
Her focus was unwavering, a testament to both her natural talent and relentless commitment to honing her abilities.

"That's enough for today," he told her. "Let's go and take a rest," Jihoon told her and went inside with her. "How was she" Wi Ha joon came and asked him. "To be honest Hyun I think made a great decision by making her part of our gang because she has unique skills," he told him.