01.

"I told you I don't know anything about that, please let me go-" Before the sentence finished *BANG* his lifeless body fell to the ground. Jayoung wipes blood from her face.

(A few years back)
"Jayoung get up! You going to be late" her mom trying to wake her up. "Please give me five minutes," she told her. Making her mom giggle. "My little princess gets up," her dad said while entering the room. She immediately got up. "I can smell some favor ration here" her mom told her while acting sad. "Noo eomma I love you too," she told her while giving her a kiss on the cheek. "How about me?" her dad asked her then she gave a kiss on his cheek too. "Now it's time to get ready," her mom told her. She nodded and went to get ready. After some time Jayoung came home. "Let's eat breakfast," her mom told everyone. They began to eat. "Unnie after school you have to play with me," her little brother told her. "Of course," she told him while feeding him. She said bye and went to school. After school, she went to a nearby toy store to buy something for her brother. She was waking home with the gift.

She was excited to hear her brother's reaction. She stops at her steps because some guys coming out of her house. She hides behind a trash can. She peeked her head out to see what they looked like. The only thing she saw was a man who had a big gold snake ring on his finger. After they left. She ran to her house. The door was half away open. The light was out. She went inside and turned on the light to see her dad and mom's lifeless body on the ground in a puddle of their own blood. She fell down from the shock. "Eomma and Appa" she mumbled. She went near them. Her tears came down unstop. " please wake up!!!!! Eomma, Appa!!!!! Please!!!!!" she screams while trying to wake them up. She got up and ran to her brother's room while calling the police. She saw her brother lying down on his bed with blood everywhere. "Jiminaa wake up!!" she ran to him. "Unn-ie you final-lly came home. I-was-waiting-for you" her brother told her with a weak voice while trying to keep his eyes open.. "Jiminaaaa don't close your eyes. Please!!!!! Jiminaaaaa!!!" she screamed but he closed his eyes. "Jimina please get up and let's play, I brought you a toy too," she told him while hugging him. The police came.. The police didn't investigate properly, and the case was closed, After the funeral. She was left alone in the house. "I will find who did this to you guys" she promised herself.

(back to the present)