.03.

She got up in the morning. She got ready to go to her office. After her dad died she took care of his company. This only thing she has from him. She knows how her dad has to sacrifice things to make his own company. She got to her car and went to her company. Every employee's greed for her. She got to the office. "Good morning Miss Jayoung you got a mail," her assistant told her. She gave her mail and went to her office. Jayoung opened the envelope.

"I know you killed my father and we will meet soon" (this is what was written in the mail)

She throws it in the trash. She doesn't care if he comes and kills her because she already has gotten what she has wanted for years. She got to work. After some time she finished the work. She told everyone to go home early. She thought of taking a walk. She stopped to take a smoke break.

The city sprawled beneath her, a masterpiece of twinkling lights and distant echoes. Her serenity was shattered by the arrival of two rowdy figures, swaggering towards her perch with an air of arrogance that soured the evening calm.

"Hey, sweetheart, this ain't a place for pretty girls to be alone," one of the men told her while smoke swirling lazily from his lips.

She raised an eyebrow, unimpressed by their intrusion. "Looks like you two took a wrong turn on your way to manners school."
The men chuckled, closing in with a false sense of bravado. "Funny girl, huh? We'll wipe that smirk right off your face."
With a flick of her cigarette, she stood, the glint in her eye daring them to come closer. They lunged forward, fists swinging, but she moved like a dancer, graceful yet deadly. Her movements were precise, a whirlwind of punches and kicks that sent them stumbling backward.As the scuffle intensified, she deftly evaded their attacks, countering with a series of strikes that left the men gasping for air. The city backdrop transformed into a chaotic battleground, the clatter of their struggle drowning out the usual tranquility
With a final, decisive blow, she sent the men sprawling to the ground, panting and defeated. Brushing off her hands, she retrieved her cigarette from the chaos and resumed her perch, reclaiming the peace of the city skyline as if the confrontation had never occurred.
"You better stop it before your father's company collapses to the ground." a man from the corner told her. "Do you like to end up like them?" she asked him. "5, 4, 3-" he was cited up her. "What do you want" she asked him before he answered. She was hit in the head by a bat. She fell to the groundd.